Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl left me...
Don't worry, life is like this and we all find our ways of moving on.
One thing.She is not fit for you overall. Even if you solve your dispute at this moment,later one day she will broke you away and then you will face the consequences.

Happened with me as well.

After 3 years she broke with me,I convinced her, we became friends but after 3 months she just said I was a jerk.
What I did was hacked her deleted all her online accounts and deleted mines as well.All online and offline stuff of hers.

Eventually I was able to forget

Remember this is not a true love,true love is done only with your parents Confusedmile:
(05-30-2010, 03:22 PM)Huawei Wrote: I had a girlfriend about 3 years... and about 2 days ago she sayed me she dont wanna be any more with me and she dont wanna ever again be with me...

To me that is very sorry for it and my heart is tearing ..
For all that she speaks as boys upon here, and how she can immediately find a boyfriend ..

I really dont know what to do..

sorry for bad english i am in totall depression... SadSadSadSad
The same crap happend to me! I had a girlfriend for about 4 years and then she said me to split up because I didn't take care of her. That was a lie. I was SMSing every single day and was going to her and so... But whatever, I feel sorry for you. The best damn thing is to forget her, which is hard thing to do so... Always remember: "Life goes on..." Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 831 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 504 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,169 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  Left tesicle bigger than right. 10 1,659 10-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Pokey
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,181 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity