Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im so angry right now
I wouldn't talk to those friends until they realize what they did was fudged up and apologize and make up for it.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I agree, sort of. They obviously did something that was not kind, but that doesn't mean they are not good friends.
I dunno, he kinda has a point, this isnt exactly the first screw up theyve done
I bought a dog that was sick, and its better now, but the owners had to get rid of it, but I cant keep him where I live because of the housing rules, so I asked them to take care of him for me while I couldnt, and they said yea.
So far theyve missed about i dunno, 5 of his appointments, to include his neutering, and some of his manditory shots, which I could get fined for if he doesnt have them, but its too much to ask for them to take him to an appointment when they have a days notice on it, which is all the notice I have, because they dont feel like it.
Why didn't you say, HELLO? MADE SOME FOOD FOR YOU!!
But on the other hand you have train your cooking experiences
I did, I even asked them if they wanted any, but they had eaten the pizza so they werent hungry anymore 8(.
Hi, Fallenour.

If I was you, I would tell them why they would order Pizza after you cooked them a nice meal, by the way if they knew you where going to cook it then they're just idiotic.
About the dog thing, they sound like the most irresponsible and uncaring friends ever. They say they'll take care of a dog for you, and miss five appointments? If I was you, I wouldn't rely on them for anything anymore.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am angry and need help au3 3 680 06-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Really ANGRY about friend's suicide attempt Fire_Fly 9 1,591 07-18-2011, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  [angry at a staff member] OIY YOU! Answer o.o Fallenour 7 1,116 05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Elektrisk