Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[HJT Log] Cybr
HiJack This Log

MBAM Log

I'm aware of a worm or two in my Temp folder that just won't delete.
Google Chrome crashes every time I run it, even after re-installing.
On startup, Digsby and Adobe Reader crashes.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Howdy Cybr,

Sorry for the delay, looks like the SF helpers are awol.

Lets do a bit of a cleanup to start off with shall we Smile

Please download Combofix from one of the following locations:

LINK 1
LINK 2

**IMPORTANT! Save Combofix to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=198032

• Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

[Image: RcAuto1.gif]

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

[Image: whatnext.png]

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
3. ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making I-E the default browser.
4. Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CD, floppy and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security. If this is an issue or makes it difficult for you -- please tell your helper.
5. CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active HJT Graduate/Malware Remover now Brandenx781 2 1,550 02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  Many missing files - Hijackthis log kdang2 27 19,520 01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: King
  i may be infected can you analyze this otl log please helpplease 6 2,724 11-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  [HJT Log] Suspected virus. TheGeniusism 7 4,430 11-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,545 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus