Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proxy to Unblock Facebook and Myspace.com Anonymously?
can any one please give me Proxy to Unblock Facebook and Myspace.com Anonymously?
http://proxy.org there's 100's of proxies listed there.
[Image: pageviews=1]
(05-27-2010, 04:00 AM)saumil Wrote: can any one please give me Proxy to Unblock Facebook and Myspace.com Anonymously?

Well at my school they block all games, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc. So I use a website by the name of www.bookstretcher.com It works for my school luckily and I can go to any website I want. A lot of places blocks proxies (including my school), but luckily I can go on this proxy at my school I hope this website works for you.

PS: If you are using Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox you will get a lot of pop-ups using bookstretcher. If you don't want these pop-ups to happen, get google chrome. I think googlechrome is overall better anyways. That is the only web browser that I use. It is the fastest browser in my opinion and has lots of features.
Thanks Smile .. . .
Most of the proxys on there may be blocked. I suggest making your own. Smile
www.hidemyass.com
or use a VPN Smile
http://www.hidemyass.com is the best Proxy for me I used it and it worked.
Try using Proxifier. It will allow you to chain your proxies.
(06-16-2010, 03:42 AM)saumil Wrote: HOW???????????????

You need a domain, a host and then just up the PHProxy scripts.
(06-16-2010, 07:22 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: You need a domain, a host and then just up the PHProxy scripts.

were can i get PHProxy scripts???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best VPN/Proxy Accident 11 3,757 12-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Last Post: paviya
  Seeding from another location through proxy Heli0s 6 1,371 05-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Last Post: rooneyful
  Entry Level Guide To Using Proxy Servers. UID=0 2 2,404 10-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Last Post: UID=0