Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[wtf] 2 Year Old Addicted To Smoking Cigarettes [/wtf]
I seen this on the news, how ridiculous.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Os8BhTG9-A&feature=related[/yt]

At just the tender age of two, Ardi Rizal's health has been so ruined by his 40-a-day habit that he now struggles to move by himself.
The four-stone Indonesia toddler is certainly far too unfit to run around with other children - and his condition is set to rapidly deteriorate.
But, despite local officials' offer to buy the Rizal family a new car if the boy quits, his parents feel unable to stop him because he throws massive tantrums if they don't indulge him.
His mother, Diana, 26, wept: 'He's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick.'
Ardi will smoke only one brand and his habit costs his parents £3.78 a day in Musi Banyuasin, in Indonesia's South Sumatra province.
But in spite of this, his fishmonger father Mohammed, 30, said: 'He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem.'
Ardi's youth is the extreme of a disturbing trend. Data from the Central Statistics Agency showed 25 per cent of Indonesian children aged three to 15 have tried cigarettes, with 3.2 per cent of those active smokers.
The percentage of five to nine year olds lighting up increased from 0.4 per cent in 2001 to 2.8 per cent in 2004, the agency reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...s-day.html

And I wonder how he got addicted in the first place?
(05-26-2010, 11:44 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: And I wonder how he got addicted in the first place?

Exactly, the parents should be put in jail and the child removed from their custody.

(*fixed* the video is working again)

(05-27-2010, 12:53 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Exactly, the parents should be put in jail and the child removed from their custody.

(*fixed* the video is working again)
Totally. Its fully their fault in my view.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Oh my god!, He looks so comfortable doing it too!
take all his cigs from him, hes too young to be killing himself legally yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Cigarettes Do You Smoke? Fragma 20 2,573 04-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Last Post: iMario
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,712 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [WTF] Shocking Forum [WTF] Dεlluzion 10 1,088 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Brandon
  EXTREME WTF? Corrupt 7 900 08-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Wtf found a guy with -1 posts ??? killerpop89 15 2,014 07-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Mute