Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hacking Tutorials
I'll wait for Omni to comment on this, but I only warn people for discussing malicious hacking. Of course anyone can say, "I'm trying to RAT my child's computer to keep her safe." when they really mean "I'm trying to RAT my girlfriend's PC to make sure she isn't cheating on me." Omniscient has stated in the past, "There are no gray areas on SF." so I assume this will fall under the same policy. Let's see what he says, though.
(05-25-2010, 10:36 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I'll wait for Omni to comment on this, but I only warn people for discussing malicious hacking. Of course anyone can say, "I'm trying to RAT my child's computer to keep her safe." when they really mean "I'm trying to RAT my girlfriend's PC to make sure she isn't cheating on me." Omniscient has stated in the past, "There are no gray areas on SF." so I assume this will fall under the same policy. Let's see what he says, though.
It is always best to wait for father's opinion Smile
ooo I soo gotta get my hands on this tut, gimme pl0x ^^
(05-25-2010, 10:36 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I'll wait for Omni to comment on this, but I only warn people for discussing malicious hacking. Of course anyone can say, "I'm trying to RAT my child's computer to keep her safe." when they really mean "I'm trying to RAT my girlfriend's PC to make sure she isn't cheating on me." Omniscient has stated in the past, "There are no gray areas on SF." so I assume this will fall under the same policy. Let's see what he says, though.

^^^
what he said Oui
(05-26-2010, 05:33 AM)Fallenour Wrote: ooo I soo gotta get my hands on this tut, gimme pl0x ^^

^^^
what he said Oui
If you're talking about RAT tutorials there's a ton on HF.
I was mostly talking about reverse engineering, not RAT's and stuff. Also, is injection allowed to to be discussed?
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
Hi, alfonzo1955 if you would like to learn Hacking, please click Here.
I know that. I am just talking about hacking on SF. I am banned from HF right now. I was an Ub3r member.
Lol
I'd prefer you use another term instead of hacking. Maybe Hardware Modifications or something along those lines.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I was also thinking about reverse engineering and stuff. Nothing blackhat and nothing skiddie.
Lol
Malicious hacking as of breaking into other people's system, building a botnet, attacking websites, defacing websites etc.

I also believe cracking is covered under that rule. Not sure though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Access to your Tutorials ? wildman424 2 1,348 09-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  How come this site can't have hacking? HuNt3R 4 1,275 10-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Omniscient