Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel down
I have hurt a lot of people, while I have been furious. I wouldn't hesitate to kill somebody.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Dude, if you feel like physically assaulting anyone, including yourself, you need to seek medical attention badly. Dude, protip, go and tell the doctors. You're not safe any more. Boy I'm glad I'm not in Estonia, otherwise, I know I'll probably be on your top ten victims.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(05-26-2010, 11:59 PM)NekoChan Wrote: I have hurt a lot of people, while I have been furious. I wouldn't hesitate to kill somebody.

If you honestly feel that way, you may want to consult a psychiatrist. They can actually help you, if you let them.
How old are you? Maybe you can join the army and kill people.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Hi, NekoChan.

I sometimes feel like I want to kill somebody aswell, but I let my anger out by writing things on Notepad or clicking here.

PS: If you're going to click "here." I just wanted to let you know that it's a game.

White Hat.
Is this a troll? Because honestly, i doubt you'll want to start killing people.
(05-30-2010, 11:26 PM)Natha Wrote: Is this a troll? Because honestly, i doubt you'll want to start killing people.
We're talking about MaTu[NekoChan] here.. there is probably a low chance of trollage...
Natha, NekoChan is a really trusted member on a website called www.hackforums.net
I know what HF is, i'm uber, 1.1k posts hehe. and hmm well why does he want to do this? @ Matu
(05-31-2010, 12:40 AM)White Hat Wrote: Natha, NekoChan is a really trusted member on a website called www.hackforums.net

Fail. He is ub3r, and a famous member, but no way trusted.
and..... DONT BRING HF TO SF!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel horrible :(( Treblez 1 672 06-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,764 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Talking about how i feel NDR1987 1 724 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Chuggaism
  I feel like I've lost everything wheels 1 694 10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Sinvoid