Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long Have You Been Driving?
I just turn 17 and should have my license in a week or so. Any tips on passing the test?
(07-14-2010, 04:35 PM)Cybr Wrote: any chips on passing the chips?

Cybr, have you been banned on SF yet ?
I'm 15 and I've been driving for awhile.
My friends and I take his moms truck when she falls asleep, then we go meet up with some people.
It's beginning to be an every night thing.
(07-14-2010, 07:28 PM)zShotS Wrote: I'm 15 and I've been driving for awhile.
My friends and I take his moms truck when she falls asleep, then we go meet up with some people.
It's beginning to be an every night thing.

Is it legal a driving license you have at the age of 15 or do you have your permit ?
Been driving since I was 12. But didn't get my license until I was 18. I'm 24 next month. But I've been to tons of driving classes. Emergency Vehicle Operations Course taught by the Texas Department of Public Safety, flight line driving, I've logged about 120k miles in a HMMWV, been to Personal Security Detail driving courses, been to a counter terrorism driving course, counter surveillance driving course, and a couple others Smile Only ever been in one accident and that's because I got rear ended in a police vehicle Smile
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(07-15-2010, 08:27 AM)NaDe Wrote: Is it legal a driving license you have at the age of 15 or do you have your permit ?

It's not legal, and none of us have our permit.
14, my dad use to take me to a parking place with very little people, so i can practice parking and stuff Smile
2-3 years.
I've been driving for roughly 4 years now.
I've been driving for 3 years. Not that long but it's better then nothing. I enjoy my Mustang. and just got it fixed recently, so been driving it none stop

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  15 year old driving Brainless Control 32 3,634 12-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Katz
  car issues stalling while driving soulscore 3 932 12-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Last Post: ktmrider530