Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Apply here] Slots available
Ok so Im starting up a software development team for my newest idea, its a large scale project that will take about 6 months to a year from what I can tell so far, anyone wishing to apply must provide the following in this format. Pay will be asserted on a job completion basis. All Applicants must sign a Non-Compete Clause.

Name:
Picture (if desired):
Pseudo Name:
Bio:
Degrees/Certifications/Years of experience:

Graphics:

Applicant must provide 1 signature designed by self, must meet graphics requirements.

Applicant must provide 5 photoshopped images, showing both before and after photos.

Applicant must provide 3 animated gifs, with a list of all material used to create it, including still shots if applicable.

Applicant must provide one picture with the stated modifications applied (picture and stated modifications will be provided)

Applicant must pass a KNA test.

Any form of graphical degree/graphical experience is a plus.
(Picture or copy of Degree is required.)

Applicant must sign a Non-Compete Clause, also known as a CNC

Coding/Programming:

Applicant must provide 5 clean programs with multifunctional purpose that was self designed with source code (all programs will be scanned thoroughly for any form of malicious intent.) (Note: At least 2 programs must be coded in either C++ or Python, 1 in VB.Net, and the rest may be coded in any language of your choice.) (All programs must contain at least 3 different functions.)

Applicant must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner while maintaining work load and dead lines.

Applicant must be able to code in at least either C++, Python, or both, and VB.Net.

Any Formal Training, Certificates from Accredited Academic Facilities, or Degrees of Technical, Programming, or Software Engineering are a plus. (Picture or copy of degree or certification must be provided.)

Applicant must sign a Non-Compete Clause, Also known as a CNC.

Reverse Engineering:

Applicant must provide 100% positive results of decrypting 5 different programs, providing source code, means of approach, and tools used to complete the task, as well as photos of the process from start to finish.

Applicant must provide 2 sections of coding of a specified feature from a specified program (Feature and Program will be provided.) (Coding Sections for all features will be validated.)

Applicant must be able to recognize a variety of coding languages.

Applicant must be able to sort through coding and be able to recognize and provide the entire coding of specific features of software.

Applicant must be able to communicate with programmers on a basis that can be understood.

Applicant must sign a Non-Compete Clause, also known as a CNC.

Again, all Applicants must provide a SIGNED Non-Compete Clause before acceptance to the team will be provided.
Wait...seriously?

This is coming from the guy that didn't know what an IDE was until yesterday?

I kind of feel bad for saying this, but LOL.
(05-23-2010, 11:07 PM)Jake Wrote: Wait...seriously?

This is coming from the guy that didn't know what an IDE was until yesterday?

I kind of feel bad for saying this, but LOL.

OIY! Dont underestimate my managerial skills, just because im a little lacking in some areas doesnt mean Im lacking in all areas. You gotta remember, behind every coder is a business man with a lotta money 8). Also, i wont be the only one reviewing your applications, itll be a group of my peers, a group of your peers, and the team your applying to as well once the first teams are formed. I didnt make the requisites high without a reason, theres a significant amount of money on my side involved, as well as a lot of my time, I'm not gonna waste it on someone whos lacking in their critical areas. I dont expect anyone to be able to complete every task perfectly and have a masters in their area of expertise, but I do expect a certain level of competency.
Fallenour, I believe SF isn't the place to be looking. Try CodersForum.com.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(05-23-2010, 11:27 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: Fallenour, I believe SF isn't the place to be looking. Try CodersForum.com.

Actually, your posting is the perfect timing, Ill be in need of your expertise and paradoxums in particular, Ill make it worth your while 8). Now all I gotta do is get ahold of him, assassin, and s7n, and that portion is taken care of.
Uhh yeah... just another FYI, I doubt you'll find anyone around here or codersforum with any kind of degree or uber high level of experience in programming and reverse engineering. Most people around here are just teenagers with minimal experience.

Also you should supply information about the project regardless of how amazing it is, because I doubt someone will apply if they don't even know what they're applying for.
(05-23-2010, 11:37 PM)Jake Wrote: Uhh yeah... just another FYI, I doubt you'll find anyone around here or codersforum with any kind of degree or uber high level of experience in programming and reverse engineering. Most people around here are just teenagers with minimal experience.

Also you should supply information about the project regardless of how amazing it is, because I doubt someone will apply if they don't even know what they're applying for.

You'd actually be surprised at how many people arent kids, or who do have a decent amount of experience and expertise, and the moneys good. I set the level high because these are the two fields Im weakest at, so I need a team that can do the two things that I cant do myself effectively to the level that I need. I'm keeping the lid tight on the project due to the massive amount of work and money I'm going to have to pour into this project. Ill have to put my studies aside a bit, as well as give up the little spare time I do have since I work fulltime and go to school. Also, Im including the requisite of a CNC so that there will be no worries of competition, as well as copyrighting the project. Ill have more than enough on my plate with all the legal matters Ill have to sort through with copyrights, permissions, licenses and permits Ill have to get to make everything legal. I cant be running back and forth having to keep an eye on each and every member of the teams, I have to be able to ensure that they want to be on the team, so thats why reqs are so high.