Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
Anyone watch Lost?

If so, what do you think will happen as an ending?
Last double sized episode on next Tuesday, I'll have to wait till around mid-day Wednesday to download it cause I live in the UK.

Edit: I've watched it, I know what happens.
I somewhat agree with the above, I use to watch the early seasons and then lost interest.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
Series 1 and 2 were the best, others weren't as good; ending wasn't that good either.

Not as bad as the ending to the Halloween movies though, where they came up with something about the devil keeping Michael Myers alive or something like that, that just ruined it.
I think that the first 3 seasons were great and after mid season 4 I shut it off. Once they got back to the mainland and starting playing with time I was turned off. I'm interested to see how it ends but not fully believing I'll be satisfied. Season 1 and 2 imho are the best damn TV ever created. Possibly the best damn filming ever done. Plot and story wise I was blown away by the intrigue and mystery. I compare everything to Lost now. At least in terms of drama and thrillers.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.