Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADDERALL have a question about it.
(DO NOT NEED ANSWERS FROM DRUGGIES)
OK, my question is, is adderall for people that are energetic and need it to concentrate OR people that are tired and take it to get energy? I thought it was for people that are hyper to make them concentrate. Because my moms stupid ass doctor perscribed it to her because she never has energy and she wants to lose weight or some crap. Since shes been taking it shes been actiong PSYCHO always yellin and bitchen about every little thing. So tell me the answer I tryed googling.
It's originally prescribed to patients with ADHD, but your mother probably got a script from the doc and is taking them without actually having any problems. That's how I am on it.
(05-21-2010, 01:46 PM)ZEUS Wrote: (DO NOT NEED ANSWERS FROM DRUGGIES)
OK, my question is, is adderall for people that are energetic and need it to concentrate OR people that are tired and take it to get energy? I thought it was for people that are hyper to make them concentrate. Because my moms stupid ass doctor perscribed it to her because she never has energy and she wants to lose weight or some crap. Since shes been taking it shes been actiong PSYCHO always yellin and bitchen about every little thing. So tell me the answer I tryed googling.

I have attention defecit my attentention span is 30 seconds. Adderall is SPEED it gives you a hell of a boost and also helps you concentrate to the point you become obsessive!!
If your mom is using it as a weight loss pill there are better things (phentermine). Check out drugs.com for all the details as well as interactions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answer a question with a question.. CuppyCake 10 1,057 11-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694