Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Answers Please! URGENT!
Hi Guys, I need answers for the following Maths Questions, preferably before Saturday. Please. Extremely Urgent, and please answer them correctly.

And also more than 1 person answer (so all the answers can be confirmed.)

1. How many significant figures are there in 2800?

2. Simplify p/x + 3q/y (I couldn't find the fraction signal so...it should be read like "p over x + 3q over y)

3. Factorise 18 - 6m

4. Find sin35° correct to 4 decimal places.

5. Expand and simplify (m - n)(p - q)

That's all for now, more may come on the way. Please Help me Here.

Thank You all SF.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
Try using google.com first. This maths isn't very hard to do. If you want it done by Saturday you have a few days. Try that before asking people to do it for you.
zzzzzzz
(05-18-2010, 11:00 PM)daneasaur Wrote: Try using google.com first. This maths isn't very hard to do. If you want it done by Saturday you have a few days. Try that before asking people to do it for you.

That's the thing, I don't have an internet connection at home. I rarely go to a internet cafe,

and please do trust me, I am trying, these are the ONLY questions that have got me stuck, there are many more maths questions, but I've done them all, these are the only ones that have got me stumped.

I don't have time for Google, if I did, then obviously I would look there first.

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

For anyone else out there that would like to help me, Please do.

i won't be on the internet until Saturday, don't think I'm not trying to do this my self, I am trying these questions out my end, and please if you guys could help.

Thanks All.
3. 6(3-M)

4. sin(35 degrees) = 0.573576436
= 0.5736

5. = MP-MQ-NP+NQ
= 0
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
#2 answer. (p y+3 q x)/(x y)

This website should help you in the future. Smile

The / means a fraction.
1. two (2 & 8)
3. 6(3-M)
We use 6 because it can fit into both 6(1 time) and 18(3 times). We then make the equation equal 18-6M. 6x3 = 18 , 6xM = 6M.
4. 0.573576436 = 0.5736
We round the 5 up to 6 because the next value is higher than 4. To find this value using calc.exe (microsoft in-built calculator), type '35' then press the sine key 'sin'.
5. MP-MQ-NP+NQ = 0
We know this because each value is cancelled out by another value.
zzzzzzz
Thank You All! I am extremely grateful for all your help, For those that spent 10 minutes on these, I promise to give back my ten
minutes back to you guys whenever it's needed.

Thank You.

lunagron that's a very nice site there.
(05-25-2010, 06:41 PM)Dingo_Dog Wrote: Thank You All! I am extremely grateful for all your help, For those that spent 10 minutes on these, I promise to give back my ten
minutes back to you guys whenever it's needed.

Thank You.

lunagron that's a very nice site there.

It does more than math. It can do science too.