Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it too late?
I've just figured out that really "Knowledge is power" and our best friend(Google) when I was in 16 that's why I started to learn and earn more knowledge in the internet. Ive learn a lot when it comes to my related subjects in our school through the use of it. But sometimes one question comes into my mind that "How if I started to know this earlier?". I'm really pissed off when It always comes into my mind. Is it too late to learn?(mostly hacking). I'm addicted to games when I was young and always hanging out with my friends. I really didn't know that they're just wasting my time rather than read some books or search in google. My parents also bought me a computer when I was 14 I think maybe that's the reasons why I didn't figure out it when I was younger(I really like computer but the sad thing is they can't support all the things that I need to learn because we are just poor so they just bought me a PC when it became cheaper). Anyone can answer me? And can you share your story too?

Additional: Now I'm 18 and I want to get deep into it that I didn't do when I was younger. And I just want to know a lot of things about computer like some good other people here. I don't want to post this in HF because some of them may just say bump this thread. I want some mature answer. Thanks
Technically your not to late to learn. Anyone can learn any time at all. If you would want to learn hacking and that kind of thing Support Forums is not the place for you. That would be Hack Forums (Same Owner). But you can learn to code and all sorts of stuff here as well as Hack Forums. You just need to be patient and take the time to learn, as long as you put your mind to it. I'm 16 years old, and i have learned so much, and am learning more and more all the time. I am learning Visual Basic 6 At the moment.

What EXACTLY are you interested in and want to learn? You did say hacking, and like i stated you would not want to be here for that, head over to Hack Forums.
You are over thinking, in all honesty. Just hang out with your friends more, you don't need to know everything.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(05-18-2010, 12:47 PM)//Pretextâ„¢ Wrote: Technically your not to late to learn. Anyone can learn any time at all. If you would want to learn hacking and that kind of thing Support Forums is not the place for you. That would be Hack Forums (Same Owner). But you can learn to code and all sorts of stuff here as well as Hack Forums. You just need to be patient and take the time to learn, as long as you put your mind to it. I'm 16 years old, and i have learned so much, and am learning more and more all the time. I am learning Visual Basic 6 At the moment.

What EXACTLY are you interested in and want to learn? You did say hacking, and like i stated you would not want to be here for that, head over to Hack Forums.

I don't talk about hacking here I just told you that's what I like to learn. And I told you in my first post why I didn't post this in HF. Not too late? but If I started to learn when I was young I would be better now. Like you've said you are 16 and you learned so much but when I was 16 I didn't know everything only to play games that's it.

(05-18-2010, 01:36 PM)NekoChan Wrote: You are over thinking, in all honesty. Just hang out with your friends more, you don't need to know everything.

No I just think of my future, how will I work in a company without knowing anything. I really don't listen in my prof at school and when I came home I didn't do my assignment only I play games and hang with my friends always. But now I discovered that I wasted my time playing games than to waste my time learning.
Maybe, what ever suits you the best. I rather waste my time playing games than learning.
(05-18-2010, 01:36 PM)NekoChan Wrote: You are over thinking, in all honesty. Just hang out with your friends more, you don't need to know everything.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with learning but a lot of things you learn on the way though life. Just have fun with your life not trying to be the smartest guy in the world.
Just, that if you focus on learning too much. You will regret not wasting your time on friends.
(05-21-2010, 02:26 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Just, that if you focus on learning too much. You will regret not wasting your time on friends.

yeah..u wouldnt like to be called a computer geek...
trust me...its not that nice..
and moreover..its never too late to learn..and do keep in mind that there are some people who are a lot older than u,.and still dont know some of the stuff that u would do with ur eyes closed..lol..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
Its never late if you start learning now by the age of 25 you should now "ENOUGH" and by the age of 30 you should be Expert.
Thanks for answering guys. I really appreciated those answers.

(05-21-2010, 06:33 AM)rooneyful Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 02:26 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Just, that if you focus on learning too much. You will regret not wasting your time on friends.

yeah..u wouldnt like to be called a computer geek...
trust me...its not that nice..
and moreover..its never too late to learn..and do keep in mind that there are some people who are a lot older than u,.and still dont know some of the stuff that u would do with ur eyes closed..lol..

Yeah I figured that out now that I don't need to be a computer geek because being that is not so nice like you've said. Maybe I need to study just the basics of all things about computer and take the advance of what I am interested in. And life is just short, we don't know when we gonna die so we need to enjoy ourselves while we are living in this world because we don't know maybe we gonna die today, tomorrow, or later and yet we don't know when. About "keep in mind that there are some people older than u". Yeah there are and they don't know lots of things but they know something that I don't know. And those people who started to learn about computer in their early age something like 10. Yeah, I know someone knows alot when it comes to computer language and they are lucky to figure that out when they are in their early age.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it too late? Amazing 3 723 12-25-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: King