Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputation Rating Window
It shows the entire web page and not just a little window. So it's like, a web page within a web page kinda thing. Weird.
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
Minimize? You prolly thought of that, just gave my help ^^
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
No, you don't understand...I'll post a screenshot.

[Image: 9sv2vr.jpg]

The window shouldn't have all that other mess in it, it should JUST be the error message.
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
I think thats only, when you don't meet the requirements.
This should be tested to see if it only applies for people who don't meet the requirements to add reputation points.

I think the banner and the "Welcome back, --([-S7N-])--. You last visited: Today, 03:17 AM....." should not be there. Kind of like it is in Hack Forums.
Hmm, thats strange - but i think it fixes itself when you meet the requirements of 100 posts Smile
You need at least 100 posts to give rep. That's why you see this. Why can't you read the error that's given there?
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Just tried it, since i am eligible to give reputation, it did not do that.
It gave me a box just like HackForums, so the problem is that you need to be eligible to not get the second "webpage".

Sorry if this was answered, but that is my answer (:
troll
(05-19-2010, 08:12 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: You need at least 100 posts to give rep. That's why you see this. Why can't you read the error that's given there?

Learn to read the posts. The windows is different from the window, when you can give rep.
(05-19-2010, 10:11 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Learn to read the posts. The windows is different from the window, when you can give rep.
Chill out, not everyone reads the OP thoroughly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to resolve Window 10 error code 1935? claude19 0 573 01-24-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: claude19
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,670 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,913 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,359 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  Reputation image Proof 5 1,170 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Omniscient