Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low Resolution Texture Problem
Ok, I honestly don't know if this is the way my games are supposed to be or not, but I've noticed that some textures and things seem to be kind of pixelated, like they're at a lower resolution or something.
[Image: lowresl4d2.png]
Also, on the loading screen, it shows a poster for whatever campaign you're playing, and I've seen it very pixelated once before as well. Do you think this could be a driver problem? I have an XFX Radeon 4870 with Catalyst Control Center version 2009.1124.2131.38610
It doesn't really look like much of a problem. A lot of games will use low resolution textures on things like signs and posters. I'm guessing that's probably what's happening.
[Image: genequil.png]
Im pretty sure this isnt normal. I believe I should be able to read the buttons on this thing... I'm going to update my drivers since there seems to be a newer version, and see if that helps
[Image: fallout3lowres.png]
Yea, that's definitely not normal. Updating your drivers will probably help, but also go into the game's visual settings and check if anything is really low.
Usually things like that are sometimes classified under particle/texture quality. Check your in-game settings or update you video drivers.
I think I found the problem with Fallout 3. For some reason, a bunch of registry keys were deleted, and it wont allow me to change any settings

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resolution for 32" LCD TV MatseN1 2 626 08-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Last Post: THe PHOENiX