Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Start your very own web host for $0.01
Introduction
Web hosting is big business. It is in my opinion, one of the biggest web industries. Why? Because everyone who wants to have their own site, has to have web space to upload it to. Therefore, if you are able to properly utilize the market for web hosting, you can get very very rich.
Unfortunately many people are unwilling to start a web hosting company because of the very large initial expenditure needed to get the large amount of web space that you will be selling to your clients.

What this method will enable you to do.
That's where this method comes in. After you have read this post, you will know how to set up your own PREMIUM [high-speed etc.] web host, for almost $0 [$0.01]. Then with the right advertising and marketing, your company will have the potential to become very large. Of course, not everyone is good at marketing and advertising their sites, but when the RISK is so LOW, since you only spend $0.01, WHY NOT TRY?

Method
So here is the method. Follow the steps carefully.

1. Go to this link [I only tested from here]

2. Click on "Reseller Hosting"

3. Make sure the "Aluminium" Plan is selected, and click "Order Now"

4. Enter your OWN domain name, and enter the coupon code: TEXAS

5. Click "Continue to Step 2"

6. Make sure the "Billing Cycle" is set to one month, and enter your information, then pay by paypal or credit card.

7. Sell your web hosting, make some money, extend you billing cycle to 1 year, upgrade your plan if necessary, and your done, you'll get money rolling in!

NOTE: Make sure to use real info!

If I am breaking any rules, JUNK this thread.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
So it's a penny for the first month only? What's the long-term fees for this?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes, I would also like to know the long-term fees. Many companies often make the first couple of months a very low fee, but then raise the price and have you with a contract.
(05-12-2010, 06:20 AM)Omniscient Wrote: So it's a penny for the first month only? What's the long-term fees for this?

Its actually a cent, which is about half a penny ;)
And after one month, if you wanted to extend the SAME package, it would be around $25 [24.95 I think], per month. If you want to upgrade your package, the price would vary depending on the package...

There are no hidden cost or such, 100% legit.
The beauty is that, after you get started, you can use the income you get to purchase/extend your plan, so essentially its all for $0.01....
(05-16-2010, 02:58 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Its actually a cent, which is about half a penny ;)
And after one month, if you wanted to extend the SAME package, it would be around $25 [24.95 I think], per month. If you want to upgrade your package, the price would vary depending on the package...

There are no hidden cost or such, 100% legit.
The beauty is that, after you get started, you can use the income you get to purchase/extend your plan, so essentially its all for $0.01....
I see, so would it more more beneficial for your web hosting business if you lined up clients before you began paying for your space that way you could make the money toward the other months therefore increasing your profit?
(05-16-2010, 05:44 AM)Gerald311441 Wrote: I see, so would it more more beneficial for your web hosting business if you lined up clients before you began paying for your space that way you could make the money toward the other months therefore increasing your profit?

Yes, something like that, but you don't really need to get people before you start, you can start first if you like...
Good offer at $0.01. However, for sure it will cost a lot more in the long run. Are you not going to give discounts? It will surely help you get more clients.

coupon
If it gets extended to $25 then why not purchase a hosting that is cheap on all the billing cycles?
the $25 a month makes up for the cent you have to pay for the first month
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.
I think this not good because if you purchase 2 months hosting for 2 cents, you will have the 3rd month for $25 and you will be fudged up IMO.