Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AvatarPrime - An Avatar Movie Fan Forum
http://AvatarPrime.net

AvatarPrime is a community of individuals who love the Avatar movie, and enjoy talking about it. For the highest grossing movie of all time, AvatarPrime provides a great place for enthusiasts and casual conversationalists alike to discuss just about anything!

We are looking for thoughts and feedback on the site. Thanks!
That movie was epic. The website looks nice however I could only go to the homepage due to a weird glitch with IPB.
Background doesn't suit Header. A change of colour may fix this up a bit?
It looks really nice, good job with it!

I loved the movie, I watched it twice - in 3D and 2D.
Power by Ip-board? I hate that board.Also the forum theme is really good i like it
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
Looks like a really nice forum. Good job and good luck with it.
I don't undersand why you would make a forum that might be popular now, but will die out in a few months.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
i'm an Avatar Fan , realy loved that freakin movie so much . i watched it like 10 times , but i went to the Cinema to watch it again in 3D ;D , Nice forum btw
Thanks Smile
[Image: 6fp9it.png]
Thanks for the feedback. I always felt we needed a revamped theme at AvatarPrime but seems you guys like it. Tongue

(05-11-2010, 06:50 AM)Tierney Wrote: I don't undersand why you would make a forum that might be popular now, but will die out in a few months.
This is something we obviously thought about before creating the forum. With the success of Avatar, I don't see the number of discussions decreasing any time soon. There is a novel coming out Q4 2010, 2 planned sequels, and an Avatar theater release in August.

(05-11-2010, 03:36 AM)Eagle Wrote: Power by Ip-board? I hate that board.Also the forum theme is really good i like it
As a former team member for a (another) major forum software company, I must say IPB is actually very decent. I'm not sure if you ever used it or not but it's great for social communities like an Avatar discussion forum which need a gallery and blog system. Don't even mention vBulletin because that's just about the worst software ever. ;) hehe
Wow, the forums looks really good!
About the movie, i didn't really like it. Well, yeah, the story and crap was good, but the 3D thing gives me a headache, so i was sitting in the movies for 3 hours with a headache, then it's hard to enjoy the movie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 856 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,806 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  Get Thousands Of Likes In Your Facebook Fan Page!! Fast And Easy!! BeNj! 0 485 11-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Last Post: BeNj!