Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reading Yahoo Answers :S
So I was looking into the disadvantages of cannabis, and at the bottom of the page it said some 'related questions'.

This one made me laugh : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...947AAt9nl5

Have you found any really dumb or obvious-answer questions? Post them.
zzzzzzz
lmao
I'm sorry, I had to just laugh at that. If I find any good ones I'll post them.
This one made me laugh
And this is quite obvious.
HAHAHAHAHA it's so funny and rediculous that I might try it XD. Who knows though If ghost exist why not right ?! XD

Apparently People Still Ask These Questions
On a playful note, Y!A is a very good source for funny reads. Honestly, some people give such hilarious answers. One time, this woman asked a perfectly legitimate question about her baby, and someone answered with random Lil Wayne lyrics. I found it very amusing for some reason.

On a serious note, I love Y!A. It's fun to share knowledge and gain points. My only complaint is that the moderation system is terrible. Anyone can troll your answers and report them all for no reason and just get your account banned, similar to how if a lot of people flag a YouTube video, it'll be taken down regardless of whether it violates the ToS or not. If Y!A had a better moderation system, I'd use it on a daily basis.
I seem to come across awful or awfully funny answers from Yahoo when I look up topics online. But sometimes the questions are just as bad.

Read "How Can I Get Rid Of My Zombie Cat?" and more at http://funnyyahooanswers.net/
Welcome to my life, I read around 2-5 Yahoo answers per day that make me cry. You got whole websites and blogs dedicated to hilarious Yahoo asnwers just Google for it.
"A crystal is an inert piece of matter. It has no healing properties and the only way it will affect you physically is if someone bonked you on the head with it."
haha...some people are just weird.
Its like a grown up version of a security blankie - and now that its gone you feel naked without it....I was the same way with a pewter charm I had for a while....
Don't worry, its not like there is any kind of mojo you messed up...

Ahahaa
I find these all the time haha, some are really funny.
[Image: lolol.png]

Now you're in denial
Thought you were the only one until you found my number on the speed dial
Those are some funny questions most funny to me is this:Is it okay to eat week old leftover?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yahoo customer service Phone Number +1-877-400-0903 supertech0903 0 446 11-29-2019, 12:17 AM
Last Post: supertech0903
  Yahoo Support Number +1-888-292-9252 17jameszoe 0 305 10-31-2019, 03:44 AM
Last Post: 17jameszoe
  Do you use Yahoo! Answers? Elektrisk 19 1,776 10-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Yahoo Invisible Detector. Akshay* 7 691 10-14-2009, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Akshay*