Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best host for my website?
I am creating an anime website and wanted to know whats a reasonable priced host that wont take my website down?
I used whois for a few of mine, also got the domain from there.

What do you mean won't take it down? Do you expect to be doing illegal activities?
It depends on how much bandwidth and file space you want for the files that you want to put up on the host. So I can't tell you. You wouldn't go for a hosting service with an insane amount of bandwidth if you're not going to be using it all up. Some sites have unlimited, others have a limit on some of their packages, but are cheaper as well.

Analyze the uptime as well for your host.
(01-14-2011, 02:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: It depends on how much bandwidth and file space you want for the files that you want to put up on the host. So I can't tell you. You wouldn't go for a hosting service with an insane amount of bandwidth if you're not going to be using it all up. Some sites have unlimited, others have a limit on some of their packages, but are cheaper as well.

Analyze the uptime as well for your host.

Agreed, I have used Whois which has actually had shitty support, and they are so unprofessional someone sent them a fake E-mail pretending to be a lawyer and they were saying to do crap, I was like, no idiots; That's fake.

(After doing some research of course)

Although it has been good apart from that.
There are a lot of good hosts, you just need to know where to find them.

Personally, I would recommend Hawk Host to you.
(01-14-2011, 12:58 PM)Oceanus Wrote: I am creating an anime website and wanted to know whats a reasonable priced host that wont take my website down?
If you are going to upload videos on your server and people can watch them in that way,you need to have a lot of bandwidth ;)
Well do some research, but a small warning dont go for the tempting hosting24's deal, ITS SUCKS! I wasted my money with them. You have 1 small cronjob and they ban you for "cpu use"
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
Hi, Oceanus
From my experience,I would suggest to you get the hosting from 9cubehosting.com here they Linux based web hosting.They provide good network uptime and their customer service and support are very good.
how can i remove my account from cpanel i want to delete my profile in cpanel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Host a Website: A step by step Guide for Beginners tk-hassan 0 162 03-14-2021, 11:37 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,183 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions