Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please.
(05-08-2010, 09:23 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I just googled half of your response and got like 50 results...seriously, come up with your own answers.
LMAO caught out lol!!!!
To start off, I'd like to make a quote, and give you a tip about it.

Quote:also I'm ALWAYS angry

Anger is a secondary emotion. Anger is certainly a valid emotion, but you can never just *BAM* be angry. As stupid as that sound, it is true. You can not go from content to just angry. You feel an emotion for a split second before that.

The anger is you, trying to mask whatever feeling you are afraid to deal with. For you, it sounds like pain. For whatever reason, you are used to being hurt, treated lesser then others around you. When the guy bumped into you, it made you sad, it was what we call, a "trigger". It triggered the feeling of sadness that you say lingers inside of you. I'm guessing that the guy bumping you symbolizes possible neglect (of any sort). But I could be entirely wrong.

But what is pretty clear, you are being hurt somehow/by someone. Your depression does not just come out of the blue. It is induced by stress. If you can identify what it is, that is stressing you out, and process it, you'll be happier.

Start by figuring out what has been happening lately that is really bothering you.
Find a way to confront it
Deal with it the best you can.

I could probably offer more advice, but I'm pretty tired at the moment. PM me if you need help with anything. I'll give you my msn and we can talk any time, if you want.
(05-08-2010, 09:23 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I just googled half of your response and got like 50 results...seriously, come up with your own answers.
dude..for the part of the research matter..
it is practically true..
and bout the part i said that i do this when i get angry..
if u found that on google id like to see it too..Huh
cuz i practically do that..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
(05-09-2010, 02:33 AM)rooneyful Wrote: dude..for the part of the research matter..
it is practically true..
and bout the part i said that i do this when i get angry..
if u found that on google id like to see it too..Huh
cuz i practically do that..

I honestly have no idea what you just tried telling me, but here's some sources you didn't site:
  • Here in the section entitled "What makes these people this way?"
  • Here in the section entitled "Possible Causes of Anger"
  • Here in the "Why Are Some People More Angry Than Others?" section, 3rd paragraph
That's only to start, the whole first page of my google search has exact results.