Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays Events
Well I was at school up until the beginning of lunch until it happened.

I was fooling around with my mate when I bent down sharply and cracked my left eyebrow across the corner of a metal locker door about 2 inches thick.

Of course naturally I was like owwww. But I just shook it off and started to walk down the corridor with my mate.

On the walk this conversation happened:

My Mate: Sam you got blood coming from your eye!
Me: Yeh of course I have... (Sarcasticly)
My Mate: No seriously it looks bad!
Me: Stop winding me up.

At this point I begin to feel something cold dripping down my cheek so I just wiped it off and kept walking. My mate then says:
"Sam just look at your hands"

I look down and I see my hands covered in blood, I'm like oh crap it must of been the locker. So I look into a display cabinet next to me and I see that my eyebrow is gushing with blood and it starts to drip into my eyes and my mouth, I have to stop it dripping on the floor with my hands...

So I keep walking along the corridor with blood dripping everywhere, everyone is like OMG wtf?

I struggle to the first aid room, it's empty!! So I go into the corridor see the deputy head and say:
"Sir, can someone help me in the medical room?" He's like "Oh, wow yeh come here sit down"

So then I get the cut cleaned and a bandage like a pirate patch with bandages around my eye.

I sit in the reception waiting for my mum to come and collect me to take me to the A&E at the hospital.

I get to the hospital and they clean the gash, it covers my whole eyebrow and is very deep. They put some strips of something and medical glue to seal the cut.

Now I have to have the gash with these stitch things and medical glue in for five days.

Anyway that was my day Tongue
hahaha that's embarassing.
Just a little bit Tongue I'm surprised I didn't even realize.
It's understandable, my friends are always messing with me too, so I wouldn't believe them at first if they told me lol
@ alonalon then how come you are posting here :;

@sam that must be scary at that point of time for you right
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
Ha, yeh it was pretty scary I didn't know how bad it was.
(05-06-2010, 04:07 AM)alonalon Wrote: I started to read it, somewhere when your eye start bleeding It was to much.
lol

stop making useless posts, it's not even that long.
That sucks, but atleast you got to miss a bit of school. Tongue
Sounds like quite the day. Now you just need some awesome story to tell everyone. "I got attacked by a lion" Tongue

Reminds me of when I passed out, broke a plate with my head, then hit my head on the concrete floor. I woke back up with the worst headache ever, grab my head and realize I was also bleeding Wacko
[Image: genequil.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50 from now, what events from the present do you think will be in history textbooks? Peter L 1 493 01-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Untitled
  Todays sucked news wise. Gone 7 886 04-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Gone