Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate school
Same here. All these kids are freakin annoying. Well some aren't but most. I can't wait till next year way more kids and stuff in high school. Everyone goes through it though so nothing really you can do, but be home schooled.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
(05-05-2010, 01:19 PM)alonalon Wrote: Its so boring,
I don't need school I don't listen to the teachers anyway
I learn much better by myself :@

Many people only think they learn better on their own.

I KNOW I learn just fine on my own as evidenced by the fact that I studied on my own to "test out" of a year of college, which was the maximum allowed. Never took more than a couple weeks of study to pass those tests either.

But there's actually more to going to school than all that info they try cramming into your head. In many ways, the socialization aspect is far more important.

Not all jobs require the ability to work with others. For example, many computer programmers rarely interact with others, but if you ever want to make it into management, THE most important skill is the ability to direct others, and take responsibility not just for your own work, but theirs as well.

Many colleges now stress "team projects" to prepare you for future jobs where you need to work in conjunction with others, and rather than separate grades for each member of the team, the entire team receives one grade. My college was particularly big on this, and practically every class required at least 1 or 2 team projects. Where it concerns grades, I'm "obsessive-compulsive", and anything less than an "A" was completely unacceptable. In my school also, scoring between 90-94 was only an "A minus" so I absolutely HAD to score above a 95, and so did every member on my team. To assure this, I also HAD to be the team leader, and no one ever had a problem with that either because they wanted that A too.

I actually didn't go directly from high school to college, but rather traveled around the country, and then world first. I worked many places, many minimum wage jobs, but always got promoted fast.

Why? It's what you're actually being groomed for by participating in extra-cirricular high school activities. Regular classes bored the piss out of me too, but I never missed a single meeting of my theater, music, or dance clubs, as well as being a girl scout, rainbow girl, 4 H, Irish marching band, and many, many church groups. It's how you learn to become a "team player" and then, a leader. All training for success in your future career, and as a contributing member of society.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
I believe everyone hates school, one way or another. You're just going to need to deal with it. Dropping out not a very good idea if you have that on your mind.
I dont know any one who love school. All wanna burn it Smile
I don't like school because it depresses me. Here on the internet, I can be whomever I choose and have friends. There, I have little friends and low self esteem. Guess that's just a personal problem...
A year or 2's time, you should start to think more about your future and concentrate more on it, I stopped going to school when I was your age and turned to the internet, I've learnt a lot, but only in the computer area, I didn't even bother doing my GCSE's, I knew I hadn't studied enough, I plan to get that education soon, and then go to University hopefully, I wouldn't have considered going to University when I was 14.

I plan to settle as an IT Technician and Web Developer as a serious career when I've got all that done, but you really should still study other subjects as much as you can, and stay awake in class.
I learn quite a bit at school but i've learnt %90 of what i know on the internet also at primary school i was crap at reading for 4 years then my teacher started this reading project for the whole class i never read any of it. yet my reading age went up like 3years, i bought a PC at around the same time the project was started. without the internet i'd be so dumb. also im well into graphics and im good at it at school im better than my Graphics teacher and we use a crappy program which gets me pissed off and because of that all my school gfx work sucks this is some of the reasons school suck. why should you need to show how good you are in a grade ffs p***s off get a life if you could just show the employer your skills there and then and even that would work better. but yea you need school.
Jeez, don't we all. I sometimes stop to wonder if i have ADHD, because i have such a hard time concentrating in school.
School is important to keep convenient knowledge and competence of the learners. We shouldn't hate schools for being stress-givers. Being in Chrysalis School Montana is very exciting, and you can definitely get lots of benefits from these.
Lol if must go to school.That is a good place you start learing and going to different levels.I like school and I"m a teacher.
I dont give a lot of homework.You just have to learn at school you do your homework for more to study, so there is no reason to hate school.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 777 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 711 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,221 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,111 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 655 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF