Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate school
Very true, but it's the same for any school, really. If you don't want to succeed at anything, you wont pass.
i love school !!!
School = Life Success (:
Forgot to add the fact that its not just you hate school as most people do. But your career is based on the pervious things you accomplished and school is an accomplishment think about it this way, do you want to be the person flipping burgers and one day be the manager of the same place OR do you want to do something like become a computer tech or work at a bank and become bank manager. Things will give you back what you put into it, its just a matter of how much you are willing to give.
School may not be all fun and games, but neither is life. School is basically your job as a teenager and when you're not doing your job, you're going to get slapped for it. This is one of those "suck it up" kind of moments and you just have to deal with it. I can leave you with some good advice that helped me get through.

When you're not listening or taking notes, get the information from a friend and sit down to possibly study or just overview the class discussion. You're not only helping yourself, but your friend as well so that he may remember the material given.
[Image: 28svqbl.png]
Everyone hate school . Even i , but i want to go to school cuz . I don't want to become retarded xD.
[Image: 6fp9it.png]
(05-12-2010, 06:15 AM)m EGa^ Wrote: Everyone hate school . Even i , but i want to go to school cuz . I don't want to become retarded xD.

That was a retarded statement, Retardation is a mental handicap. Just would have liked to point that out.
School is a pain at times but so is live if you can't stick it out through school now how do you think you are going to when the work gets harder.
I go to my college to watch my teachers curves
(05-12-2010, 10:43 AM)Control Wrote: I go to my college to watch my teachers curves

WIN!
If you want to get a job that pays better that minimum wage. You will finish school. Best advice is to just suck it up and do your work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 774 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 709 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,220 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,107 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 654 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF