Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate school
of course you need school, wait til you grow up and mature.
I dropped out 6 months before my exams.
I live in the UK so I was legally aloud to leave, kind of.

I thought almost exactly the same. I never listened to teachers, did what I wanted, go into trouble, had a laugh and also wasted ALOT of my dads money.

He put me through private schooling my whole life just for me to not finish.

I always though "I will just teach my self at home, I will do better without the distractions.
You won't. Its almost impossible to teach your self when you have no restrictions on what you could do that day.
You may think, oh, I'm getting good grades in my exams, I will do fine, I don't need teachers.

You do, trust me, I was getting average in maths, a little below average in English and science, in I.T and Business studies I was getting A-A*'s without really trying.

Now I left school, I find it hard to do simple calculations. I have not suffered as bad with English because I quite regularly post on forums, send emails and IM.

Basically, that was just a long winded way to say, do not make the same mistake, I am finding it near impossible to get a job at the moment with no qualifications.
It's ok, most of us don't like school either.
It's okay i hated school as well... But you should stay in school, When i left school life was so boring. I had nothing to do all my friends were in school still. Being the older kid in my school i got everything before my friends.. I just adapted to having much older friends but if it wasn't for school i wouldn't be where i am now Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 774 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 709 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,220 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,107 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 654 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF