Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nokia 5800XM help...
Guys now i just got a nokia 5800XM..just wanted to know something bout it..is there any freaking way to turn off the camera shutter sound..
like i dont wanna hear that annoying beep when i take a snap...
here is a pic of my phone..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
[Image: turn-off-camera-sound-nokia.jpg]

I have no idea where this screen is but if you find it thats how you turn it off
To get there you could probably go two ways... dig around in the settings (most likely under phone, or general).
Or, with Nokias, you can access the profile menu by clicking the power button once. From there you should have a lot of different profiles such as "Loud/Outdoor", "General", "Silent" and a few others such as "Meeting". Look for an "Edit" option.

The only problem I can see with this way is that you will have to edit every different profile, which will just take 6 times longer! Haha. A lot of nokias have an options menu in the actual camera setting itself that will allow you to disable, or change, "shutter sounds". This will make the option disabled throughout all the profiles.
(05-10-2010, 08:04 PM)Extasey Wrote: To get there you could probably go two ways... dig around in the settings (most likely under phone, or general).
Or, with Nokias, you can access the profile menu by clicking the power button once. From there you should have a lot of different profiles such as "Loud/Outdoor", "General", "Silent" and a few others such as "Meeting". Look for an "Edit" option.

The only problem I can see with this way is that you will have to edit every different profile, which will just take 6 times longer! Haha. A lot of nokias have an options menu in the actual camera setting itself that will allow you to disable, or change, "shutter sounds". This will make the option disabled throughout all the profiles.

tried all that mate..none works....
silent never works for the shutter sound..and there is no option to mute the shutter sound..Bebe-pleure
(05-10-2010, 07:43 PM)insane881 Wrote: [Image: turn-off-camera-sound-nokia.jpg]

I have no idea where this screen is but if you find it thats how you turn it off

found that...but it doesnt work..
I have the same cell..i suggest you to use ROMPATCHER and the script (led on/off) to disable the led of camera!
[Image: logo.png]
xSexy.org | The New Sexy Forum ! [Erotic Pics & Videos]
Why would you disable the light?
(05-14-2010, 03:10 AM)Extasey Wrote: Why would you disable the light?
its not the light dude..i want to disable the sound of the flash..
(05-14-2010, 02:04 AM)JesusOfSuburbia Wrote: I have the same cell..i suggest you to use ROMPATCHER and the script (led on/off) to disable the led of camera!

well..mate...i have no idea bout that..and if its some kinda hack..then i would rather not try it on my cell.....cuz if u try any hacks on it then u wont get the guarantee on the software of the phone..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nokia N8 wisd0m 9 2,251 12-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Diana_Diana89
  Nokia n73 (s60 v3) cannot install apps Anubis™ 12 4,170 08-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  Nokia 1100 Hackers Choice Anubis1423 11 5,517 08-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  IPhone 3GS vs Nokia N97 Cellydy 40 8,163 07-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Evil Stewie
  Witch is better Nokia X6 or Sony Ericsson Vivaz TheGodFather 24 4,780 03-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Last Post: яєα¢тισиz™