Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool]
thanks for the share.... looks gr8....SmileSmileSmile
Awesome dude, good job :O
Please report any bugs or glitches asap.
zzzzzzz
nice tool man....i will defiantly try this
Nice daneasaur! I'll try it out and let you know how it is.
Ahhh! I don't know what I'm doing so I clicked that green thing and got some error.
Details:
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ProjectiveHijack.Form1.Button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ProjectiveHijack
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mike/Desktop/ProjectiveHijack%20-%20V1.0.0.0/ProjectiveHijack.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
SortedDataGridView
    Assembly Version: 0.8.2657.33464
    Win32 Version: 0.8.*
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mike/Desktop/ProjectiveHijack%20-%20V1.0.0.0/SortedDataGridView.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I clicked continue and all seems to be ok
P.S. I don't really know what I'm doing or how to work this or what exactly it's for so can you explain a bit more and add an example? lol

EDIT: The error came up because I had nothing in my table; maybe you should change it so a box comes up saying to put something in the table before you change the color.
Wow, you're a genius! I love how it saves your table as an excel. This would be great if the SF HJT Squad had their own excel spreadsheet of what's good when it's in a certain location, I love you Daneasaur!!
Haha, nemmy.
Okay i'll try add a popup message for if there is no selected rows in the table for the coloured buttons.

Most buttons should have tooltips if you hover over them for a second, if not let me know.
Thank you for reporting the error, help a lot.

In the full release I will be making a guide to help new users.

I am also making a CSV combiner which will mean you can combine your data with a friends data. This should make it easier later on when somebody finds 50 lines they want to add.

At the moment the CSV combiner is a separate app, but I may add it to ProjectiveHijack.
zzzzzzz
Dude, you're a genius.
Yea, they have tool tips, I'm just impatient.
The CSV combiner is even more genius. I actually just suggested this to Malware to be used by the HJT squad and they could have their own list, but the combiner would make that even easier.

Keep up the amazing work ThumbsupThumbsup
Ok I found another error, sorta.
When you click Pastie and then Open without choosing a path it comes up with another error, even though nothing is messed up.

Also, you should have the version number next to ProjectiveHiJack at the top or something so we know which one it is.
Thanks again ;D i'll implement these tonight and try get the second beta version ready.

If you find any other errors or things you think should be changed, don't hesistate to ask ;D
zzzzzzz
BETA Version 1.0.0.1 Released
- Fixed a bug in the "Pastie" window. ("Open" button when text box is empty)
- Added the version to the titlebar. (ProjectiveHijack | Version X.X.X.X)
- Colour Overwrite bug revisited, possible fix.
- Additional site added for search. (SystemLookup)
- Search google straight from WebBrowser URL box.

Downloads available in original post.
zzzzzzz
Great job dane, I came up with another good idea last night:
You should add a feature to import an HJT log and check it against your database. PH could then list everything again and tell next to every entry whether it's good/bad/undecided.

Another sorta problem I ran into (it doesn't have to do with your program as much) is that on 64 bit Windows there's two program folders. One is just "Program Files" in C:\ which has all 64 bit programs, and then there's "Program Files (x86)."
This could create a problem in telling if files are legit or not and checking it against the database, as they would be in different locations.
I don't know how you would fix this, but maybe:
Instead of having the spot in the bottom of the table to add a new entry just have a button to add a new one. Press the button and a window pops up that lets you enter a status, process name, and location. In the location field you can enter a normal location such as "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" but then under it check a box to also add another entry that adds "(x86)" after "Files."

Hopefully that made sense and was helpful Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,294 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,575 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 3,011 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane
  FBytes - Binary Merge Tool - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,017 01-07-2012, 04:47 PM
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,600 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte