Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations :(
Well, most of you will think i'm lieing, well i'm not. My girlfriend is in hospital and she is dieing. I have $500 to pay to the hospital to keep her alive for another month. If you could please send me some money from Paypal, I will be ever so grateful. I have been with her for about 2 and a half years and I don't want to lose her. Please. my Paypal is crazy-mh@hotmail.com
You have many LQP on here. Therefore, I do not believe you.
If you were to show proof (doctors form, hospital form, or other formal documentation) then I would be happy to donate some money to your cause.
zzzzzzz
How do you want me to get that?
Talk to the people you need to make the payment to. Tell them you are looking for donations and need documentation proof.
zzzzzzz
Ok. I'll try and get it.
How come you have a thread in Emotional Support asking for help on how to ask a girl out claiming that you are 14 then?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Ouch, I think he got you there.
zzzzzzz
Woow, that hurt. I am requesting ban for you..
[Image: wugcpy.png]

(05-01-2010, 11:42 PM)Ace Wrote: Well, I like her but i'm shy to ask her out, tips please?
I've known her for about 2 and a half years now and she doesn't know I like her. I really like her and want to ask her out. We are both 14 and go to the same school.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6779

lololololololol. I'll believe you when you take a picture of "Extasey" written on your GF's head, whilst she is on her deathbed.
Ace, you should really be ashamed of yourself for this..
zzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] Donations, Need Help Metapod 19 2,636 06-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: USN
  Little donations to my dad RE6D1V3 3 1,099 06-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Zumog