Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 Rock
Anyone here watch 30 Rock? It's one of my favorite sitcoms ever. The show is simply hilarious with an amazing cast and storyline. The jokes are superb and it's great fun. I got my wife into them and we watched them all off Netflix. I've watched them all twice but I think it's time to watch them all again.

Tina Fey is the da bomb and Tracy Morgan is just wow! Alec Baldwin rounds it all out. You wouldn't think of him as funny but oh man his role is perfect.

I haven't enjoyed a show this much since Cheers.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTUy7gbf3HE&feature=related[/yt]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Wow, you put a lot of effort into your posts Tongue

I've never heard of this program before, most likely because I am not from America.

Would you mind explaining what it is about?
zzzzzzz
30 Rock is the location of the NBC TV Studio in NYC (30 Rockefeller Center). It's where many popular shows are shot. 30 Rock is about a fictional TV show called TGS with Tracy Jordan where Tinay Fey is the writer and show creator, Tracy Morgan (Tracy Jordan) is the star, and Alec Baldwin is the Executive in charge of the TV division. So the show is about a show but it's really about the characters.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I haven't seen or heard about it, but from your review/recommendation it looks very nice.
I might start watching them as soon as I buy stereo. I have one at the moment, but its broken. The adapters cable has been cut.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

So.. a tv show about a tv show Tongue

I'm guessing it's a comedy?

If I can find somewhere to stream it I may be inclined to watch. (I doubt the video store would have it)
zzzzzzz
Totally watch it from episode one though. Otherwise you'll not catch a lot of it.

If you have a netflix account you can watch them all online.
I honestly didn't find him to be that funny Sad
Maybe you're too young Tongue

Though if that is the case with you, Elektrisk, I don't know if I will 'get' it.

We'll see though ;)
zzzzzzz
I understood what he was saying. I just didn't find it to be funny.
I've watched a couple of episodes, and the ones I've watched have been really good. I love the cast they guys just make that show. I think with anyone else it would not be as good.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you shuffling?! LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem Untouch 4 1,388 07-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Firetech
  The Rock and Metal Thread JDBar 17 4,361 06-14-2011, 03:54 AM
Last Post: SeaNanners™
  Good headphones for Hard Rock / Metal Psychosis 10 3,603 04-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Mao
  Favorite Rock Song? - Disruption - 6 1,172 08-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Slug
  Headhunterz - Rock Civilization Jordan L. 8 1,732 08-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Last Post: step down kid