Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for a HJT teacher.
Hello, i have been interested in HJT for a while, and would like to be "certified" on helping people with it.

Anyone care to do private lessons?
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(04-27-2010, 09:28 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Hello, i have been interested in HJT for a while, and would like to be "certified" on helping people with it.

Anyone care to do private lessons?
I believe that Omniscient and malware boss are going to be setting the group up soon. You would surely be accepted.
If you want to get a head start, head over to HF, and look through some PL's (found in the HJT Training Section).
I do not see any reason why you can not try and complete some PL's, then look at already completed PL's and compare yours to theirs.
**If anybody has a valid reason, please don't be afraid to prove me wrong, I'm not perfect**

Remember that cheating by looking at other peoples PL's before completing your own is only disadvantaging yourself (:
zzzzzzz
I'm yet to find out if Omniscient will be incorporating a training program within the HJT Squad - I know just as much as you do at the moment. It's likely that there will be a training program, however, so don't threat. It may be a bit of a wait, however.

Do as daneasaur said and read through a few of the tutorials/logs at HF for the time being.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I've always wanted to learn more about what HijackThis is and work with it because it seems like a very useful and powerful utility. I'd love to join the HJT Squad so that I can learn and help others with it as well.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Only a qualified, graduated teacher from Hack Forums can administrate such training sessions.
(04-28-2010, 03:29 AM)Paradoxum Wrote: Only a qualified, graduated teacher from Hack Forums can administrate such training sessions.

Don't worry, I won't be teaching until I've become a qualified teacher. I'm yet to find out what Omniscient wants from the HJTS, so I'll enquire about his intentions.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I know. Tongue I was simply answering the OP's query.
Well i know already kinda of HJT
If you want to teach me i would be great
(04-28-2010, 03:29 AM)Paradoxum Wrote: Only a qualified, graduated teacher from Hack Forums can administrate such training sessions.

Actually, there're many qualified people from sites like bleepingcomputer that could administer the lessons. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active HJT Graduate/Malware Remover now Brandenx781 2 1,549 02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  [HJT Log] Suspected virus. TheGeniusism 7 4,427 11-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,545 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  [HJT] Help Smed 14 6,849 10-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Review
  List of HJT Helpers Harvey 45 11,318 08-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike