Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic Drive-In.
This is more of a rant, but I suppose we can discuss Sonic in general Tongue We have three sonics in my town, and every single one of them always messes up the slushes/limeades. Their shakes are amazing, but seriously, I just got a route 44 grape slushie, and it's basically grape juice -_- It was only $1.08 because of happy hour, but still Sad I never bother with the cherry limeades anymore, 'cause they always put way too much lime and not enough syrup. Is it just my town, or are all Sonics like this?
Never been there. Heard good things about it, though. We have one and it's all the way across town.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
(04-27-2010, 01:20 PM)Heli0s Wrote: Never been there. Heard good things about it, though. We have one and it's all the way across town.

Imo, they have some of the BEST fast food you can get. Their hamburgers are huge and awesome, and their selection of drinks are the best. Just, as I said, they fall short on their limeades and slushies (in my town, anyway). They have awesome shakes, though. They also have malts, and this thing called "Sonic Blast", which is apparently ice cream, a shake, and some chocolate bar in one. Here's a pic (with butterfinger):
[Image: DSRTC048.png]
(04-27-2010, 01:24 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Imo, they have some of the BEST fast food you can get. Their hamburgers are huge and awesome, and their selection of drinks are the best. Just, as I said, they fall short on their limeades and slushies (in my town, anyway). They have awesome shakes, though. They also have malts, and this thing called "Sonic Blast", which is apparently ice cream, a shake, and some chocolate bar in one. Here's a pic (with butterfinger):
[Image: DSRTC048.png]
Sounds good. I should give them a try some time.

That shake looks like a heart attack, man.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Quote:That shake looks like a heart attack, man.

Oh, it definitely is! Might as well risk a heart attack while we're young, eh? Tongue
I love Sonic's grilled cheese! But that sucks about the slushies. Never happened at the Sonic in my old town.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
I've never been before because there's none near me, everyone praises it though. I don't really even like fast food anymore anyways because I'm used to eating salad 24/7 from wrestling. Speaking of heart attacks...check out this restaurant LOL
We don't have sonic's in south america, neither in chile
I feel kinda ankward
(04-28-2010, 08:27 AM)Glas Wrote: We don't have sonic's in south america, neither in chile
I feel kinda ankward

Well, at least y'all have authentic Hispanic food Tongue
[Image: sopapilla.JPG]
Classical chilean junk food
It's a fried dough made with pumpkin and grain
you can add onion, some redpepper and many spices
Tongue it rules

xD sorry for offtopic