Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Want to stop Fapping!
If you really want to stop, you should pick two days where you won't masturbate. Also make sure you are only masturbating once per day.
Once you can do that, lose another day, then again, until you are down to one or two days, whichever you goal is. You may want to only go down to three days or else you may get sexually frustrated.
This is not an addiction, where you can just get over it, it is part of being a male.
zzzzzzz
In my opinion, I see masturbation as controlled wet dreams. If you don't masturbate, you're going to get wet dreams, and no one likes waking up in a puddle of semen. Masturbation allows you to expel this in a controlled environment.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-27-2010, 01:42 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: In my opinion, I see masturbation as controlled wet dreams. If you don't masturbate, you're going to get wet dreams, and no one likes waking up in a puddle of semen. Masturbation allows you to expel this in a controlled environment.

Yeah, I experience that when I didn't masturbate in a week then one day I woke up with full of semen. LOL
(04-27-2010, 02:11 AM)logicfreak Wrote: Yeah, I experience that when I didn't masturbate in a week then one day I woke up with full of semen. LOL

Precisely. I've never had a wet dream, probably because I wank so much - but heck, I'd rather know where it's going and enjoy it...
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Just try to fap once every three days for a week, then once every four days for a week, then once every five days, then once every six, then once every seven. Should work.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
Quote:That really, lame 'this was so not worth it' feeling?

I have never gotten that feeling :S
(04-27-2010, 02:18 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: Precisely. I've never had a wet dream, probably because I wank so much - but heck, I'd rather know where it's going and enjoy it...

I completely agree. If you're gonna fap, at least enjoy it. I saw this posted on another forum once. Someone said "Just wack it when you get the urge to do it", so maybe you should try.
It's medically proven that excessive masturbation can cause health problems. I think is like five times a day though so don't be worried. Just do it, we are men and it's natural.
Thanks a lot for all your answers mates.

I might try doing some of the tips.

Btw, for the one who asked, I'm not with the girl but sometimes when I'm really excited I start thinking about doing stuff with her and I don't want to think about that. I just feel bad when thinking about it because my last relationship was just sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,blowjob,sex,sex,sex... And like... Its good on the begining but now I don't feel like that anymore.
Its normal if you feel like that
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop... EagerToLearn 5 610 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Cant stop cutting my hair! BlueEz 3 1,118 07-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  I don't know how to stop cutting. Ihatemyself. 11 1,290 06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Crypto™
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 3,992 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere
  How can I stop #Reality 2 637 07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: RAT