Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Want to stop Fapping!
(04-26-2010, 03:36 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Everyone masturbates.. don't freak out -__- I have never heard of anyone stopping once they start unless they have therapy. It's natural.. ever heard of blue balls? That's what you'll get if you refuse yourself the release of masturbation. Just do it -_-

This is one of the biggest lies passed around. Blue balls DOES happen, but it doesn't always happen, and it's not SUPPOSED to happen. What happens when you don't fap is your body secrets it at night when you sleep automatically. Just wake up int he morning and take a shower, whatever no harm done. If you get blue balls go see a doctor, because that's not supposed to happen. That happens when your body is not properly disposing of the sperm.

As a Christian, I don't fap, haven't in years. I've never had any problem with blue balls. I know the urge you're talking about. And furthermore, I know what you mean by being "controlled" by it. One minute you don't want anything to do with it, the next you can't live without it. It's a horrible and strong battle to fight.

Blue balls is the biggest excuse and the biggest lie passed around to the younger generation about sex education. You don't HAVE to masturbate, and you don't HAVE to let your hormones control you and make you out to be some perverted pig of a guy. If you want a girl, be a man and show her dignity as she is a woman, she's not a sex toy. I do know some of you are gay however. My advice there would be (I don't support gay relationships personally, but I don't judge those who do) the same, treat people with dignity as PEOPLE and don't USE them as sex objects.
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
(04-30-2010, 06:36 PM)MasterZuFu Wrote: This is one of the biggest lies passed around. Blue balls DOES happen, but it doesn't always happen, and it's not SUPPOSED to happen. What happens when you don't fap is your body secrets it at night when you sleep automatically. Just wake up int he morning and take a shower, whatever no harm done. If you get blue balls go see a doctor, because that's not supposed to happen. That happens when your body is not properly disposing of the sperm.

As a Christian, I don't fap, haven't in years. I've never had any problem with blue balls. I know the urge you're talking about. And furthermore, I know what you mean by being "controlled" by it. One minute you don't want anything to do with it, the next you can't live without it. It's a horrible and strong battle to fight.

Blue balls is the biggest excuse and the biggest lie passed around to the younger generation about sex education. You don't HAVE to masturbate, and you don't HAVE to let your hormones control you and make you out to be some perverted pig of a guy. If you want a girl, be a man and show her dignity as she is a woman, she's not a sex toy. I do know some of you are gay however. My advice there would be (I don't support gay relationships personally, but I don't judge those who do) the same, treat people with dignity as PEOPLE and don't USE them as sex objects.

If you think that masturbation shows that a person is a "pig of a guy" then you have some major problems. I suggest you make your own thread in the Emotional Support section.
zzzzzzz
Denying yourself release results in blue balls. No, I'm not talking about some medical condition.. I dunno where you got that from. I'm talking about the strain of WANTING release, but not getting it. I NEVER learnt about blue balls during sex education.

Not everyone who faps is some pervert. Also, you're talking as if girls don't masturbate too. MANY girls finger themselves. It's actually very healthy, as is masturbating.
(04-30-2010, 06:48 PM)daneasaur Wrote: If you think that masturbation shows that a person is a "pig of a guy" then you have some major problems. I suggest you make your own thread in the Emotional Support section.

I was referring to guys who are controlled by their sexuality and how they treat women, not directly to masturbation.

(04-30-2010, 06:51 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Denying yourself release results in blue balls. No, I'm not talking about some medical condition.. I dunno where you got that from. I'm talking about the strain of WANTING release, but not getting it. I NEVER learnt about blue balls during sex education.

Not everyone who faps is some pervert. Also, you're talking as if girls don't masturbate too. MANY girls finger themselves. It's actually very healthy, as is masturbating.

WRONG. Denying yourself release does NOT result in blue balls. I have "denied myself release" for five years, no blue balls here! The natural release of a man's sperm is to be simply excreted at night. Blue balls does exist, but a lot of guys use it as an excuse to have sex with girls "if you don't i'll get blue balls!". That's false, it's not true, a guy has a hand and if he really wants to he can take care of it himself, he doesn't need a girl to do it for him. Back on the topic of masturbation, I haven't masturbated for years, so have many many other men AND girls, for years on end, and never had blue balls. I don't know if you're a Christian or not (to OP), you'll find in this book the mention of blue balls one time and one time only, because blue balls does in fact exist, but it's not "caused" by the lack of release, it's "caused" by being turned on constantly and your body wanting to release but you stop yourself before it goes too far. What that means is your sex drive is TOO HIGH and you need to cool down a bit. Yes, a sex drive can get too high, especially at your age.

http://www.amazon.com/Every-Young-Mans-B...1578565375

Again, when talking about being perverted etc. etc. I was referring to how guys who are being controlled by their sexuality often treat women (and honestly, I've met some women who are worse than some men I've met). It's about control, can you control yourself or can you not? It's up to you, and it's a choice, you don't HAVE to masturbate, and whether it's healthy or not is entirely optional to yourself. Again, five years and going and I'm in perfect health. The most masturbation does for you is gives you a boost of excitement, give you an endorphin high, and relieves stress. That's about it. You can do ALL of that with natural working out, which most of our teens lack because they're too busy playing with their peders inside than playing football outside.
(04-30-2010, 07:37 PM)daneasaur Wrote: Can you not read? Or are you just stupid?
Quote:No, I'm not talking about some medical condition

There's no need to flame me for a mistake. And what he said was referring to "some medical condition". If you get blue balls, it's a medical condition.
you can't stop how your body functions
somethings that might help in installing a software to protect ur pc from entering adult sites...and spend more time with friends,relatives...and do take a stroll to somewhere u get fresh air to breathe ;)
and lastly ..spend less time in shower...
Take a COLD shower every few hours.Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop... EagerToLearn 5 609 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Cant stop cutting my hair! BlueEz 3 1,118 07-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  I don't know how to stop cutting. Ihatemyself. 11 1,289 06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cryptoâ„¢
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 3,991 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere
  How can I stop #Reality 2 637 07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: RAT