Poll: Agree or disagree
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree
25.00%
3 25.00%
Disagree
25.00%
3 25.00%
Neutral
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this site be better than HF
(10-08-2009, 06:13 AM)Conan Wrote: well in terms of popularity no.

HF has 80,000 + members

1,000 - active veteran members

10,000 - are intelligent

12,000 - think there hackers

15,000 - are hackers

17,000 - are learning to hack

20,000 - wanting to learn to hack

the rest are lounge whores

as you can see a majority of the members where there to learn to "hack"

altho i dont doubt this site being very well populated, i don't think it will be as popular as HF
So true.
You just can't ask this question, they are completely different forums. It is like asking what's better, a Mac or a Hydrogen Atom. IMO I think SF will have a better community as it is based around helping people, where as HF has a nice amount of hard to find information, but there is a high chance of being infected/scammed/flamed.
[Image: Lj]
(10-08-2009, 08:57 AM)Vorfin Wrote: You just can't ask this question, they are completely different forums. It is like asking what's better, a Mac or a Hydrogen Atom. IMO I think SF will have a better community as it is based around helping people, where as HF has a nice amount of hard to find information, but there is a high chance of being infected/scammed/flamed.

True, you can still get sort of trolled/flamed in the OSHIT section.
(10-08-2009, 05:22 AM)Soldier of Fortune Wrote: Of course it will. Unless people continue comparing it with HF.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!
Yes it will, to skip some text I will quote SoF and Vorfin, if you don't compare it to HF and if you stop thinking this is new HF.
It's not only Omni's job to make this a great site, it is also our responsibility to make it better.
I think it will. 90% of HF is made up of reposts, stupid questions that have been answered, or useless junk, like multiple backdoored 'bruteforcers' or otherwise. During the last month, I've become a lounge whore like everyone else, because I don't really see a point in doing anything else; it's just not worth it. If I want to learn something, I'll read a book.
(10-08-2009, 06:13 AM)Conan Wrote: well in terms of popularity no.

HF has 80,000 + members

1,000 - active veteran members

10,000 - are intelligent

12,000 - think there hackers

15,000 - are hackers

17,000 - are learning to hack

20,000 - wanting to learn to hack

the rest are lounge whores

as you can see a majority of the members where there to learn to "hack"

altho i dont doubt this site being very well populated, i don't think it will be as popular as HF

Right my friend.....

But nobody can compare beacuse is two differant site and this Forum is new......

Maybe in one year you can compared.......but not for now......

But for my part Hack Forum is the best forum on the net.......
I never see a good community like that.....

I know you have a lot of scammer and motherfuck...... but you can find many good friend and nice guy......and you have a LOT of Talent on HF

You can learn so many thing and i love this forum more than any forum......

I like SF to but HF is just like my home.....lol

anyways is only my oppinion........

Here the result Now........Yeye
Quote:Agree 3 33.33%
Disagree* 3 33.33%
Neutral 3 33.33%
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
(10-08-2009, 10:22 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I think it will. 90% of HF is made up of reposts, stupid questions that have been answered, or useless junk, like multiple backdoored 'bruteforcers' or otherwise. During the last month, I've become a lounge whore like everyone else, because I don't really see a point in doing anything else; it's just not worth it. If I want to learn something, I'll read a book.

Damn right.
Only time will tell.....

Tbh, i don't think it is really right to compare the two forums. THey are about totally different topics. Hackforums became easily, the biggest hacking forum in the world. This is only a relatively new site, and so only time will tell whether or not it will become the biggest of it's kind in the world.. and there is no reason why - with the proper enthusiasm from members - that it can't become just as big as HF.

Cyber_king123