Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HijackThis Squad
(04-26-2010, 03:41 AM)daneasaur Wrote: What I'm saying is. Can't we just use the same training program that is being used on HF. I mean some people on here have completed the whole program, and others are in the process of completing it. Would their knowledge be enough to mark other peoples PL's?

Hi, daneasaur.

I may consider this, however, Support Forums deserves originality and supremacy - I know that with time and effort, we can make a far better training system than the one at Hack Forums. I think the HF PLs will be the way to go for the time being, however.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-26-2010, 03:58 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: Hi, daneasaur.

I may consider this, however, Support Forums deserves originality and supremacy - I know that with time and effort, we can make a far better training system than the one at Hack Forums. I think the HF PLs will be the way to go for the time being, however.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

I agree with you. The PL's on HF are 5 years old. There will be much room for updating, but for now it may be a good idea to just use theirs, since there are not that many members over here.

I am trying to get entry back into the HF HJT Trainee Team. If all goes well I can try and help out here, but it's in Valiant's hand at the moment.
zzzzzzz
Hi, daneasaur.

Well, I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
If the offer is still up
i wish to join
i have 1 year of skill analysing HJT logs from computers i usually repair
I would like to pitch in as well. As I am a trainee as well in HF, I think we should ask Valiant as well. I don't want to get kicked out from there. Tongue By the way, who will teach for the moment? Most of us haven't completed ALL PL's at HF.
At the moment there is no training program over here. If you are in the training program at HF I'm sure it is advised you stay in it.
zzzzzzz
Hi, everyone.

Yes, that's right. It's still early days, and until all of the leaders have completed their training, there will not be any training program. That doesn't mean we cannot construct the group and get everything ready, however.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Can you join if you want to learn?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I think since we don't have a training program here, you would need to be in the HF training team or already have prior knowledge before joining.
zzzzzzz
(04-26-2010, 05:41 PM)Foresight Wrote: Can you join if you want to learn?

Hi, Foresight.

Certainly! If Omniscient decides to open a training program like the one at Hack Forums, you may certainly apply.

(04-26-2010, 05:54 PM)daneasaur Wrote: I think since we don't have a training program here, you would need to be in the HF training team or already have prior knowledge before joining.

Hi, daneasaur.

Yes, at the moment it's just going to be those who have qualified - which are few and far between.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HijackThis and how to use it. Skill 26 11,923 02-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Last Post: fgderw4
  HijackThis Pl1A (Professor needed) Grin 27 8,503 06-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  Many missing files - Hijackthis log kdang2 27 19,527 01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: King
  Do I have a virus? [Hijackthis logs included] nevets04 2 1,806 09-29-2010, 05:13 AM
Last Post: N3w_2_H@Ck1n™
  hijackthis log andrewjs18 8 3,126 05-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Harvey