Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[5$] Need somebody to invent a domain for a network of websites.
JOR63, then why don't you experiment with little words like Apple?
treab.net or treab.me
kiol.org
yumire.com

All are available
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
(04-25-2010, 03:39 AM)J0R63 Wrote: You can use the following or similiar words in the name:

Integration - Incorporation
Interworking
United – Unified, Combined, Fused, Mixed, Merged.
Centralized
Professional – Expert, Specalized, Qualified, Certified,
Web
Net
Internet

(04-27-2010, 10:37 AM)J0R63 Wrote: No, no! I need something pretty simple. Not a large title. Take "Apple" for example.

The different expectations confuse.

(04-27-2010, 10:37 AM)J0R63 Wrote: Because it isn't worth more ;)

Brainstorming has worth.

Try:

Polar.net or Polar.org
Flo.com or Flo.net
(04-27-2010, 11:59 AM)Rozzy Wrote: JOR63, then why don't you experiment with little words like Apple?

I'm trying, 3 days already. Lol.

(04-27-2010, 01:01 PM)Eve Wrote:
(04-27-2010, 10:37 AM)J0R63 Wrote: No, no! I need something pretty simple. Not a large title. Take "Apple" for example.

The different expectations confuse.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I mean that by a possibility, I wanted your word to have something related to those, but if it's not possible it's okay.
(04-27-2010, 12:04 PM)Tierney Wrote: treab.net or treab.me
kiol.org
yumire.com

All are available

Or just ignore me Whistle
Please comment on the suggestions posted so far. It is difficult to know how to proceed brainstorming.

Feedback and thanks are always appreciated.
(04-27-2010, 01:49 PM)Tierney Wrote: Or just ignore me Whistle

Uhhh...If I didn't respond it didn't mean I have ignored you; Your ideas are great, but it's not exactly what I am looking for because: Treab and Yumire don't mean anything in English, and Kiol is a radiostation name. However, Yumire Network sounds pretty cool anyways.

(04-27-2010, 03:19 PM)Eve Wrote: Please comment on the suggestions posted so far. It is difficult to know how to proceed brainstorming.

Feedback and thanks are always appreciated.

Oh well, thanks for your suggestions, I liked them the most but both polar.(Any domain extinsion) or flo.(Any domain extinsion) are taken.

Edit: I have checked again and polar.tv is for sale for 270$. I'm not sure if I am buying it.
Good domain's don't need to mean anything. And I like Yumire too.
Well, most of the popular webs have name meaning: Google, Facebook, MySpace, MicroSoft, Apple, etc.
(04-25-2010, 03:56 AM)daneasaur Wrote: interfusion

If you like it, it's free. I have no need for the money Smile

That's been regged since 1995. A valuable domain for sure.

I'd suggest you look into 5L brandables. You can get many decent ones for under $25.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.