Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[TUT] How To make Invisable Folder - Simple.
This was a pretty good tutorial. It must have taken you a fairly long time. Keep up the work, its going to get you somewhere
You spelled invisible wrong, anyways nice thread.
You need to correct your thread name from "Invisable" into Invisible.
Anyway this method is well-known as well but i suppose some people didn't knew it,thank you.
That's really weird,Ninja
(04-29-2010, 03:21 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: True, but if you're actually trying to hide something I'd feel a lot safer having it actually hidden.

This is for multiple users on a computer, if you're not using multiple users, or if someone looks at your computer while you have your machine on, and unattended, they won't see it because there is no name, and no icon, but you can click it. With hidden folders, the folder icon is still faint, it doesn't hide it in the same way you are thinking, unless you were to change your folder options back to not being able to view hidden folders every time you left your computer.

With this tutorial, i've known this trick for a while actually too.. But in this tutorial, only when you hover over the invisible icon, will the folder highlight, so I have one folder like this in the absolute top right area of my desktop so that the chances of someone hovering over it are less Smile

Or if you have your computer set to "Windows Classic" Mode, then nothing will highlight, but if you double click on the spot where the folder is, it will open.

I find it useful, but deleting the folder after the fact can be a pain later on.
They have video's on here about it, but this does come in handy when you don't want someone to see a folder when they go on your computer/laptop.

Nice tut 10/10
I will use this method in hiding my virus... Thanks OP
slowly getting better
(11-22-2010, 03:35 AM)anonymous.heuristic Wrote: I will use this method in hiding my virus... Thanks OP

Remember, Support Forums is not the place for this, if you've read the rules Smile

Also, it wouldn't hide your virus... It would still be able to be scanned by an AV
Knew about it, but thanks for sharing bro.
Ahhh I seen this on youtube glad to see it still works Smile.
I read through a little bit and well I was quite fond of it well done.
[Image: 90a3c041ba67986bba73809142fc38db.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  magic folder Sagittarius 3 1,057 12-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Sagittarius