Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Broke Up With My Girlfriend...
(04-24-2010, 10:02 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: She doesn't sound very secure about y'all's relationship. Honestly, she sounds clingy. I can't stand people like that, so I don't see how you have put up with it for so long. :/
That's what she told me, I love her though... that's why :/
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
More to the other girl, if you don't feel it...
If you have lost that feeling with your current girlfriend, then you might as well break up with her now. Not doing so will only drag this out and the happier you will feel.

This might her a lot, but it wont work out if you can't get space.
Try to ask her if she loves you when she says yes and your happy you love her too.
She just has trust issues, why were you guys apart in the first place? She's probably just afraid of losing you again, tell her how you feel. Don't keep her in the dark, if you think she's being insecure or "annoying" just be straight up with her just say something like
"Look, I love you and (more of how you feel about her here) but you gotta give me space and do our own things sometimes, otherwise we'll have to break up"
or something along those lines, I know it's kinda harsh but it's true, you're used to her or getting bored of her, give yourselves some space go out and do crap and all that so then in a way you'll miss her and want her more.

Or just simply take a break, try dating that other girl see how it goes. If you're not feeling her go back to your ex or just simply take a break and be free altogether.
(05-03-2010, 04:26 PM)iStealth Wrote: She just has trust issues, why were you guys apart in the first place? She's probably just afraid of losing you again, tell her how you feel. Don't keep her in the dark, if you think she's being insecure or "annoying" just be straight up with her just say something like
"Look, I love you and (more of how you feel about her here) but you gotta give me space and do our own things sometimes, otherwise we'll have to break up"
or something along those lines, I know it's kinda harsh but it's true, you're used to her or getting bored of her, give yourselves some space go out and do crap and all that so then in a way you'll miss her and want her more.

Or just simply take a break, try dating that other girl see how it goes. If you're not feeling her go back to your ex or just simply take a break and be free altogether.

I did...
read update.
My bad dude, I must've not seen that part. But good luck with your new fresh start. I know it sucks at first, but you'll get through it, try not to think about it Smile
(05-03-2010, 04:49 PM)iStealth Wrote: My bad dude, I must've not seen that part. But good luck with your new fresh start. I know it sucks at first, but you'll get through it, try not to think about it Smile

I just updated a little after you posted, haha.
and I wont but I'm still trippin Bebe-pleure i need to do something fun.
(05-03-2010, 04:51 PM)Traphikz Wrote:
(05-03-2010, 04:49 PM)iStealth Wrote: My bad dude, I must've not seen that part. But good luck with your new fresh start. I know it sucks at first, but you'll get through it, try not to think about it Smile

I just updated a little after you posted, haha.
and I wont but I'm still trippin Bebe-pleure i need to do something fun.
Party, get effed you'll forget about all your problems and let loose or just chill with friends, I'm sure you'll find something to take your mind off it. Smile

My activites with friends consisted of
eggs. Whistle
Try not associate with her anymore now you are broken up. It should make things much easier on you, and will also make things easier on any new girlfriend you have.
zzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 994 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,345 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 831 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,398 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM