Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Broke Up With My Girlfriend...
Man, break ups are tough. I'll continue to give you advise as I did on your other thread (different forum). My best advise I can give you, is to NOT try to bury your emotions at ALL. Don't use drugs if that is your usual escape from things, they will only trap you in your current situation, and even highlight the negatives.

What's going to suck, is sooner or later, no matter when it is, you WILL have to process your emotions, one way or another. If you try to just forget about it, you will only be creating a burden of unnecessary pain, that will follow you everywhere you go. No matter how often you try to hide it, it will be there until you deal with it.

To deal with it

1. Think about positive times you had together, cry about them if nedded
2. Be grateful for what you had, it was defiantly one hell of a learning experience wasn't it.
3. Do your best not to think about how much things suck, it will be difficult, but give yourself a chance to at least think of the positives .
4. Talk to people about it that would be willing to listen, if you have nobody in your family/friends that you can talk to, I'm always available to relate and discuss what you're going through. If that becomes a needed option, feel free to PM me for my msn, y! messenger, or email.
5. Get as much fresh air as possible. Simple oxygen is healing to the soul. It will clear your mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 994 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,344 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 831 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,395 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai