Thanks for Sharing it mate .. Big Grin
it Helps lots...
Not bad!
Highly detailed tutorial! Smile
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(07-14-2012, 06:43 PM)MortenMoulder Wrote: Not bad!
Highly detailed tutorial! Smile

Not as highly, it was made years ago and everytime I check the guide some links are down and I have to delete another step or another forum.

My dream is to someday throw away the laziness and repair it.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(07-16-2012, 06:37 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Not as highly, it was made years ago and everytime I check the guide some links are down and I have to delete another step or another forum.

My dream is to someday throw away the laziness and repair it.

[Image: eventually..jpeg]

Haha, yeah.. Laziness overrules everything! ;)
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

Thanks for this HQ, yet simple tutorial, from now on I will try to make my own signatures ;).
I always have a hard time creating sigs' backgrounds. I try to grab C4D's or simple stock images and then play with the filters. But it's not the best technique, that's for sure.
Nice guide, thank you OP for sharing this method!
nice sharing man... thank you ^^
Great tut, thanks for this I have been dying to make one!
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
Second, there is a heavy need for communication throughout the project. It is of no use to a web design firm to be given a task and then left with no follow up. The reason this is important is that the company may notice inconsistencies in the project or function and design conflicts that could be problematic for the overall project. When setting to hire a web designing company, one must remember to let the company know that one will be there to clear up any complication or answer any questions needed to make the project process as efficient as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature making tutorial with GIMP Napalm™ 11 2,574 08-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  Things to know when making a signature. GrammarPhreak 39 9,047 03-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Last Post: applepie112
  Signature Guide CrushFx 9 1,351 01-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Syringe™
  [GUIDE] How to use Vectors. (burshes) [GUIDE] C4Vendetta 5 1,205 01-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Respecт