Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Me?
(04-21-2010, 09:38 PM)jhfire Wrote:
Quote:No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

Meaning I'm not allowed to post a tutorial on how to hack or link to one. This is not involving it, it's just mentioning it. Something wrong with hacking? Just an art people.

I love hacking, but I respect the rules of this forum and I don't mention it. You don't see me going around talking about infecting my friends with RATS and keyloggers.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
(04-21-2010, 09:45 PM)Foresight Wrote: Meaning I'm not allowed to post a tutorial on how to hack or link to one. This is not involving it, it's just mentioning it. Something wrong with hacking? Just an art people.

I love hacking, but I respect the rules of this forum and I don't mention it. You don't see me going around talking about infecting my friends with RATS and keyloggers.
[/quote]

You should, lets people know some info. You just talked about hacking, I'm sorry but now you have to be reported Huh. (you see my cute little rep you gave me on page one Big Grin)
Hi Blackhat
(04-21-2010, 09:49 PM)jhfire Wrote: I love hacking, but I respect the rules of this forum and I don't mention it. You don't see me going around talking about infecting my friends with RATS and keyloggers.
You should, lets people know some info. You just talked about hacking, I'm sorry but now you have to be reported Huh. (you see my cute little rep you gave me on page one Big Grin)
[/quote]

I mentioned it in the context of what you said, to tell you that you aren't supposed to do that. Also, I gave you that rep because you are an idiot and a troll.
Oh, I see what you mean about the rep. I forgot to make it negative, and then I fixed it.
(04-21-2010, 09:55 PM)Foresight Wrote: You should, lets people know some info. You just talked about hacking, I'm sorry but now you have to be reported Huh. (you see my cute little rep you gave me on page one Big Grin)

I mentioned it in the context of what you said, to tell you that you aren't supposed to do that. Also, I gave you that rep because you are an idiot and a troll.
Oh, I see what you mean about the rep. I forgot to make it negative, and then I fixed it.
[/quote]

"Yes master, I will follow your commands and be an idiot/troll." Is that what you want from me? Glare I'm sorry man, but calling someone a troll when they did nothing wrong is very uncool. I maybe an idiot, but that's not my fault. I'm who I am and learn to accept it please, if you can't I'm sure you don't deserve any respect from me at all. I'm not here to be a toy to play with and be made fun of, I get that a lot; really don't need it from a fat guy on the internet. Enjoy Blackhat.
Hi Blackhat
(04-21-2010, 10:02 PM)jhfire Wrote: I mentioned it in the context of what you said, to tell you that you aren't supposed to do that. Also, I gave you that rep because you are an idiot and a troll.

"Yes master, I will follow your commands and be an idiot/troll." Is that what you want from me? Glare I'm sorry man, but calling someone a troll when they did nothing wrong is very uncool. I maybe an idiot, but that's not my fault. I'm who I am and learn to accept it please, if you can't I'm sure you don't deserve any respect from me at all. I'm not here to be a toy to play with and be made fun of, I get that a lot; really don't need it from a fat guy on the internet. Enjoy Blackhat.
[/quote]
Lmao, I didn't mean to be so offensive. Also, I don't really care who's web respect I earn. But, do you just want to make a truce so we can get your thread back on topic?
(04-21-2010, 10:11 PM)Foresight Wrote: Lmao, I didn't mean to be so offensive. Also, I don't really care who's web respect I earn. But, do you just want to make a truce so we can get your thread back on topic?

It's okay and sure truce I guess. (had nothing against you, just proving points that's all)
Hi Blackhat