Poll: Which sounds the prettiest to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Norwegian
40.00%
2 40.00%
Danish
0%
0 0%
Swedish
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Norwegian vs. Danish vs. Swedish
(04-21-2010, 12:25 PM)The Voice Wrote: Well. In fact I am a terrorist, lol. Atleast 70% of the members here would assume me as a terrorist since I am originally Afghan, but I just say I am Norwegian on the internet. I have lived in Denmark, Norway and Sweden before getting permit.

Danish was a pain in the ass learning, swedish was sexy and awesome, but their writing was odd. Norwegian is sexy AND awesome and their writing is cool.

LoL only idiots would think that.

Do you know what trondersk is? There's a / through the 'o', but I'm not on my computer so.. anyway, it looks like a mix of Icelandic, German, and Norwegian. It's a Norwegian dialect. It's fuckign weird.
Haha yea, I know.
Its trøndersk Tongue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsuJI_tjxHM.
Peri, you know I am about to feel free atm.
Have you ever been on the other sections on the forums?
yeah but not alot. and go ahead. it's in my sig for a reason. i'm going to start a collection Tongue
I did, check your rep
I'd say Norwegian because the first commercial, although ominous, was better spoken above the two misrepresented languages.

I think that this would be a better poll had you chosen the same tone for all three of the videos rather than 1 strange, one eh, one horror.
(04-21-2010, 06:32 PM)Buffy Wrote: I'd say Norwegian because the first commercial, although ominous, was better spoken above the two misrepresented languages.

I think that this would be a better poll had you chosen the same tone for all three of the videos rather than 1 strange, one eh, one horror.

I agree, but finding clean cut commercials for all of them (especially Danish) would be difficult.
I like danish the best, TBH.

Anyone else feel like voicing their opinions?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ThePirateBay says, "Screw you!" to anti-piracy Swedish laws Elektrisk 14 2,666 04-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Unwanted
  I hate Swedish. Elektrisk 21 3,247 04-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk