Poll: Which sounds the prettiest to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Norwegian
40.00%
2 40.00%
Danish
0%
0 0%
Swedish
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Norwegian vs. Danish vs. Swedish
Which sounds the prettiest to you?

#1 - Norwegian:

#2 - Danish:

#3 - Swedish:
Definetely Norwegian. Danish is too many ghr's. Swedish is nice, but I prefer Norwegian.

Are you somehow related to these languages/countries/nations?
norwegin cuz im viking
[Image: vikings3.jpg]
(04-21-2010, 12:10 PM)The Voice Wrote: Definetely Norwegian. Danish is too many ghr's. Swedish is nice, but I prefer Norwegian.

Are you somehow related to these languages/countries/nations?

I speak Swedish, and am just wondering. They are all mutually intelligible.

Norwegians always sound like they are happy. Even when they are mad. I personally think Danish sounds like speaking Swedish with your nose pinched, but maybe I am biased.
Haha, yea I agree about the danish one, but do you live in sweden/are from sweden? Or only speak swedish?
(04-21-2010, 12:17 PM)The Voice Wrote: Haha, yea I agree about the danish one, but do you live in sweden/are from sweden? Or only speak swedish?

I don't live in Sweden, nor have I ever been there. I also don't have any relatives there. I just speak it.

PS: Vote in the poll ^^
Oh, okay. I voted and what do you think? I know you said your opinion, but whats your final answer?
(04-21-2010, 12:20 PM)The Voice Wrote: Oh, okay. I voted and what do you think? I know you said your opinion, but whats your final answer?

Swedish, but I am biased. Aren't you, too? I just assumed you were Norwegian because of your homepage.
Well. In fact I am a terrorist, lol. Atleast 70% of the members here would assume me as a terrorist since I am originally Afghan, but I just say I am Norwegian on the internet. I have lived in Denmark, Norway and Sweden before getting permit.

Danish was a pain in the ass learning, swedish was sexy and awesome, but their writing was odd. Norwegian is sexy AND awesome and their writing is cool.
norwegian. still. i are viking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ThePirateBay says, "Screw you!" to anti-piracy Swedish laws Elektrisk 14 2,666 04-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Unwanted
  I hate Swedish. Elektrisk 21 3,247 04-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk