Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is worst then my life, but I feel like talking about it anyways.
Alright. Thanks guys for the help. I appreciate it. I will tell you what I have chosen to do, because now I am not sure still.
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -
(04-20-2010, 06:38 PM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: I fake smiles and laughs all the time, but all I want to do is sleep. Because when I am sleeping, nothing matters anymore.

That's a very common symptom of depression. Which is very draining, not just emotionally, but physically as well.

Long distance relationships are very difficult to maintain. There are some who can make it work, and some who just can't. A lot depends on the type of person you are.

The reason most people form attachments with others is to have someone to share their lives and experiences with. In a romantic relationship, one of the primary desires is to be able to connect physically with that person as well, to have a partner to go places together and do things with.

My husband frequently travels for business for extended periods of time, and when I can't join him, I have to sit home alone. We sent picture and messages texts all day long, and literally talk on the phone for several hours a day, but it's still not the same thing. But we've also been together for many years, and a little separation isn't that bad. If we hadn't already been together for many years before he took this type of job? I don't know that our marriage would have lasted. We are both very tactile and have a very close "hands-on" marriage. We're joined at the hip and spend every waking moment that we're not separated by work together.

There are many couples who don't spend that much time together, they separate their lives and friends from their relationship with each other, and pursue separate interests, so they don't feel the loss when their partner's is not around as greatly.

You might be able to handle a long-distance relationship, but maybe she can't. You shouldn't take it as a personal rejection. It probably isn't. There really aren't that many relationships that survive separation on a long term basis.

You don't have to hate her or stop being her friend, but for the time being, you should contact completely. Every time you talk to her or engage in contact while you're still hung up on her, it reopens the wound, and lengthens the amount of time it's going to take to get over her. So I recomment you break off all contact, no phone calls, no texting, no looking at her facebook, nothing -- not forever, just for the time being.

If you have to, tell yourself that you will not have any contact whatsoever for 1 week to begin with. Hold out for one week, and then try for 2. Before long you'll find staying away from her won't take any effort whatsoever.

Right now, you probably don't feel that you'll ever be able to find someone else, not someone who you will ever care about the way you care about her, and you probably won't either. Your next relationship will be different and very likely, you might be surprised that you prefer the differences of your new relationship to the one you shared with her.

Once your heart has healed sufficiently, if you want, you can still be friends with her. You may find though that you're no longer interested, simply because your interests have changed.
I wish you the best of luck!
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(04-20-2010, 06:38 PM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: then suddenly, she starts liking this fat emo kid,
Lmao.

Don't worry bro, forget it, you'll meet someone better. Yeah it will be hard for you but go talk to some other girls.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
I met this hot chick today Big Grin Which made my day. Hopefully I can get some action Tongue That's all I really need right now.
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -
Yeah I would stop hanging with the ex-girlfriend. I mean you're not over it, but when your around her you see her with another guy. To be friends for 5 years also seems like you should've stayed just friends, but that's just me.
(04-24-2010, 08:28 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: I met this hot chick today Big Grin Which made my day. Hopefully I can get some action Tongue That's all I really need right now.

That's good if I were you I'd just talk to her then and forget that other girl. Try to hook up with her soon, and then eventually "get some action".
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
look away, forget her
(04-24-2010, 08:28 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: I met this hot chick today Big Grin Which made my day. Hopefully I can get some action Tongue That's all I really need right now.

How about instead of "getting action", talk to her and bond with her.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-25-2010, 02:27 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: How about instead of "getting action", talk to her and bond with her.

I agree.. it'll be a lot more emotionally beneficial in the long run. If you just use her to "get some action", you'll go to bed that night feeling empty.
(04-25-2010, 02:27 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: How about instead of "getting action", talk to her and bond with her.

or just hit it and quite it :p

lol no but seriously a new girl is what you need. She can help you move on and you will soon forget about your ex.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel horrible :(( Treblez 1 675 06-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,770 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Talking about how i feel NDR1987 1 726 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Chuggaism
  I feel like I've lost everything wheels 1 700 10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Sinvoid