Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im stressin... ugh
Long story short, this girl ive know for over 4 years moved back into my town... started talking to me right.. texting.. last wensday i saw her at my school she was watching a magic show... couple hours later she asks if i have a car and can give her a ride.. give her a ride bla talk its cool ya know.. i text her that same day afterwards saying do you wanna hang out this weekend and she said i would really like that.. So actually thursday after school i texted her if she want to get a bite to eat and we did all good ya know... friday night she was gonna come with me to dodgeball but didn't due to hanging out with her friend... Saturday rolls around.. i picked her up 7:30 we go to see a movie, watched it all good ya know we didn't do anything etc flirted thats it. After the movie she lets me take her someplace to eat and we end up going to apple bees, talking for a long time was a lot of fun. So i take her to a party shes going to drop her off. We get there i come in for a few mins... talk bla bla i say hey can i talk to you for a secound she says sure we walk outside. She thanks me for all my time etc and huggs me... are eyes lock after the hug and i reach an put my hand on her face to go for the kiss... she stops me saying shes not ready just yet. She just got out of a relationship a week ago i knew this but something told me to go for it. She texts me afterwards saying she's really sorry she just isn't ready. So 1 day passes no texts between each other.

Today i text her hey do you wanna come over play some xbox? at first she says maybe..telling me that she has to pick up some money her aunt is going to give her... her stepdad didn't call her back ya know. 1 hour passes i get out of school she tells me now "ummm idk" so ya i didn't know how to take that... i text her back and forth starting conversation than i end it saying

"Im gonna call my buddie up, gonna go swimming its a really nice day"
-Me

"yea it is.. Have fun"
-Her

"Thanks, text ya later?"
-Me

"yea fir sureSmile"
-her

"haha later myria"
-me

And now im here... Trying to figure out what to do.... im so confused its not even funny... She got out of a relationship a week ago so i think she still not over that...

What do i do? wait for her? Invite her to dodgeball friday? or just play it cool...

I seriously need some help....
I think maybe just keep chatting to her and texting. Don't rush things because she said she's not ready. This could mean that she's not keen on you but from what you've said she seems interested.

I think you should just keep texting her this week and then invite her out Thursday night to go out on Friday.
should i text her tonight?
I think yes. Just keep talking to her.
alright man gracious ill let you know what happens
I would have to agree. Keep talking to her but try not to suffocate her. Hopefully some friendly chatter will help her to feel better and relax a little.
It seems like when you tried to kiss her, her reactions changed towards you.
You need to get how she felt about you before back and improve more than you did before.
Then try and make a move.
Pft, can i tell you something? This happend to me... exacally the same, just when i was alot younger than i am now. I was in love with an 18 year old at the time i was 16, we was really loved up with each other, we spoke for days and days, txt'd for days and days, and couldn't leave each other alone! Untill, i had a strong convo with her, and i think it got to her abit, she started saying i sound like her ex boy friend, which i'm nothing like that, as he was a thief,liar,and a women beater. I don't stand that low, so yeah i txt'd her that day, asking if she was ok she replys *Meh* , and then i try to make a convo, and she responds back with something like *Fine thanks* , considering we use to speak a whole damn lot, and it just went to a *Fine thanks* there obviously something going on. Honestly, i wouldnt bother Bjfox, but thats just my opinion it's your life, there plenty more out there, i know i have the right girl now. Been with her for 2 years now, and i proposed 4 months back, i now am engaged to the lovely'st girl you will ever meet in your life.
ya man she texted me yesterday actually asking to go prom dress shopping with her... for another guy? wtf. And than today she asked me to give her a ride to her mom's house... she has a kid actually
(04-21-2010, 06:52 PM)Bjfox Wrote: ya man she texted me yesterday actually asking to go prom dress shopping with her... for another guy? wtf. And than today she asked me to give her a ride to her mom's house... she has a kid actually

Wow, that really sucks. She obviously isn't interested then if she's going dress shopping for another guy. This actually sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ugh roody poo 4 397 08-10-2011, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Pass Candy