Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Could an staff read this?
So, Omni, don't know if read threads posted here, but I thought I would post this.

Hackforums was down due to DDoSing I guess, and as always Holland gets blocked.. always..
So I wanted to ask, could you by any chance allow my IP =/?

Cause I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks for you guys to allow Holland, as always.
This is not Hackforums. Please don't keep posting about it. If you wish to talk about hackforums go to hackforums. Not here.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
(04-18-2010, 05:48 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: This is not Hackforums. Please don't keep posting about it. If you wish to talk about hackforums go to hackforums. Not here.
-Poppins

Reading is hard right?

Can you please, read my post, and then consider an edit of yours?
Yes. It is about hackforums and being firewalled. Thus use an online proxy and the contact button on hackforums.net. By the way. Hackforums is down. Sorry for seeming like a jerk Smile.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
(04-18-2010, 06:05 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: Yes. It is about hackforums and being firewalled. Thus use an online proxy and the contact button on hackforums.net. By the way. Hackforums is down. Sorry for seeming like a jerk Smile.
-Poppins

Yeah, I thought it was up for a second Pinch.

Thats why my Proxy timed out Tongue.
For future reference, use this site to see if a website is up. If it is, and you can't connect, use a VPN or proxy and click the 'Contact Us' button in the footer. Select 'Firewalled' as the option, and provide your IP address. If your country is blocked, however, he will not whitelist your single IP.
You could have just sent him a private message. More possibiltys he will read it.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Quintus is reading this atm.
EDIT: Read it and left it seems. >.<
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
"I heard HF blocks entire countries. Is that true?
Yes this is true. Hackforums.net has many countries blocked. The list is extensive. The countries on the list have been part of bad attacks toward HF or are in general are a nuisance. Some countries are on the list for being rogue nations with little respect for the law. Some are known spam havens. We don't block countries for political or racist agenda. It's simply to protect the server, site, and members. Do not ask for countries to be removed. The block list is currently not published.

Can you whitelist me?
We do not whitelist individual IPs under any circumstance. "
I'm blocked from HF. The prick in Lebanon who got us blocked should go die. D:
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corrupt Staff Zelda™ 1 572 12-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Sam
  BlackChaos interviews Sam, Current Staff Member BlackChaos 25 2,958 07-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Me Staff? ImFocuzz 8 906 03-24-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: GrammarPhreak
  some staff of hf drives me nuts :) mrlips 5 719 12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [read] Hearing loss [read] Positive 1 568 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme