xSexy.org | The New Sexy Forum ! [Erotic Pics & Videos]
Original text:

"Barrack Obama is black"

...54 translations later we get:

"Barakuobamaburakku.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

You like sex?

...oops.
cfdisk /dev/hda && mkfs.xfs /dev/hda1 && mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/gentoo/ && chroot /mnt/gentoo/ && env-update && . /etc/profile && emerge sync && cd /usr/portage && scripts/bootsrap.sh && emerge system && emerge vim && vi /etc/fstab && emerge gentoo-dev-sources && cd /usr/src/linux && make menuconfig && make install modules_install && emerge gnome mozilla-firefox openoffice && emerge grub && cp /boot/grub/grub.conf.sample /boot/grub/grub.conf && vi /boot/grub/grub.conf && grub && init 6

rofl
http://bit.ly/drrCr6
snakehorse
blurgame.com

lol
Here's mine.

Quote:Hi, <Username>.

I'd like to recommend you download a malware removal tool known as Trend Micro's HijackThis, developed by Merijn Bellekom. This utility will be necessary, as it'll provide an insight on what services you're running, where hidden malware may be located, and it'll be used to identify any infections found on your system.

Please execute the following instructions:
  • Please download the HijackThis software from the Trend Micro Inc website.
    • Download Link - Please use this link or the hyperlink specified above to avoid downloading incorrect and potentially harmful software.
  • Run the Installer. By default, it'll install to the following location: 'C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis'.
    • Please don't change this location! It is very important that HijackThis runs from this location.
      • Note: Alternatively, you can create a folder on your Desktop and have it install to that folder. Please do not install the file directly to your Desktop or a location such as 'C:\Program Files\HijackThis.exe'. This will cause problems when running a scan and will corrupt the process.
  • Once the installation process has completed, please run the HijackThis file (HijackThis.exe).
  • Please select 'Do a system scan and save logfile'.
  • Once HijackThis has finished scanning your system, a Notepad will appear displaying the HijackThis log.
  • 'Copy & Paste' this log, and create a thread in the 'HijackThis Log Analyzer and Tutorials' section of the Hack Forums website.
  • Please remain patient, and a HJT Helper will get to your log.
Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
here is mine:

birthdate :
country born in :

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CTRL+F Slankey 23 2,288 08-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Xypher