Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sugesting Movie
Hello, I have read some of this threads in this category, And I want to suggest you a 3 good movies :
- Never Back Down ( Very good movie, It is about fighting )
- 2012 (Excellent Movie, About End of The World)
- Avatar (Fantastic movie, I cannot describe, The best way is to watch it like other 2 movies)
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
Never Back Down was rather lame imo. Basically, it was just another kid gets bullied, kid learns how to fight, kid beats bully, kid gets the girl kind of movie. There was a lot of eye candy, but that's about it. My brother seems to love it, though. He's all into that MMA stuff, but whatever.

2012 seemed like another "The Day After Tomorrow" :S Although I did hear that it had awesome special effects.

Avatar was quite amazing. I really don't have anything bad to say about it. The religious undertones weren't my cup of tea, but they really added to the movie, so I have to appreciate it for what it is. It's a breakthrough in 3D technology.

Here are two I would recommend:
1. To Verdener (Danish) is about a girl who belongs to a Jehovah's Witness family. She is the oldest of three children. Her father cheats on her mother, which is apparently a mortal sin in that religious circle. What's worse, apparently, is that the mother won't forgive the father. So, she is exiled from their congregation. It then goes to talk about how the girl falls in love with a guy outside of their congregation, and how she is torn between the binding religion she has followed all of her life, and freedom. Sounds corny, but it holds a powerful message.

2. Law Abiding Citizen is about a guy whose wife and daughter were brutally murdered when their house was broken into by two men. He watched it all happen, but was not killed. One man did all of the killing, and another kind of just watched. The guy who did not do the killing is persecuted as though he is, and the guy who did walks completely free. Disheartened by the lack of justice, the protagonist (in some's eyes, the antagonist) takes matters into his own hands.
I will watch "To Verdener" And Already have watched Law Abiding Citizen, Perfect movie
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
I have watched all of the movies you mentioned and I've got to say that Avatar is the best of them.
It has got amazing effects, story and acting. I'd recommend it to everyone and I am kinda amazed at how it didn't win more oscars.
For me 2012 is the best. That movie makes me amazed on how the world will end. And it looks real.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite movie? killermanjaro65 20 3,380 04-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  The "Last Movie You Watched" Thread Ignite. 42 9,307 04-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  21 Jump street movie rid47 8 1,781 08-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Your last movie? Meat 25 5,577 08-05-2013, 07:26 AM
  Your Favourite Hacking/Security/Fraud Movie? Jacko 42 15,157 08-05-2013, 07:25 AM