Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Rules [New Members Please Read]
Support Forums has some basic rules that we want all members to follow.

1. No cross posting.

2. No double posting.

3. Do not flame or harass other members.

4. Do not send unsolicited private messages.

5. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.

6. No warez posting.

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

8. Signature images can be no larger than 650x200 pixels and 500k size. Animated gifs should not be annoying.

9. Reputations should not be abused. Don't use them to flame members. 100 posts are required to give rep.

10. Privacy is to be respected. No posting of PMs or personal data of other members.

11. No advertising of similar sites in PM, posts, or profiles.

12. No leeching without credit.

13. No adult image posting.

14. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.

15. All referral and affiliate link posts must be within the "Referrals Posting" subforum under "Making Money Online".

16. Only one account per person. Multiple accounts will result in closing of all accounts. Ban circumenvention will result in permanent ban of your accounts.

If you see a rule violation please use the "report" button that's on each post. A staff member will quickly deal with the situation as quick as possible.
Who are the staff members?
(10-04-2009, 03:54 PM)joey23art Wrote: Who are the staff members?

As far as I know he hasn't picked any just yet, so right now he's probably the only one.
More staff will be chosen as the site grows. It's just me at this moment. I will be launching tonight. I have to add some plugins still. This is all just prep work.
Will do, Omniscient. Good luck. ;)
Can't wait for the site to get launched Big Grin!
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
very simple rules whoever can't fallow these rules, a warning should be in place automatically.

5. Post topics in their correct forum category.

8. Signature images can be no larger than 650x200 pixels and 500k size. Animated gifs should not be annoying.

these 2 are the only ones i believe users will have a problem with. that actually read the rules.
Nothing too difficult for people to understand with these rules i feel.
All seem pretty straightforward to even me Smile
(10-04-2009, 04:07 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: Can't wait for the site to get launched Big Grin!

Ditto, hopefully this site can be as big a success as HF was. It looks amazing themewise.
If the site is not launched yet how are we able to be here?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Few Ideas Regarding The Rules BreShiE 25 8,717 12-27-2019, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Howwikis
  Force read rules DAMINKā„¢ 21 5,334 12-27-2019, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Howwikis
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,075 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New rules suggestion. Invincible 8 3,351 05-31-2011, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Invincible
  Is this against the rules? 0xE9 3 1,326 05-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sam