Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My dad..
Sorry for not replying.

Nothing changed, still the same.

And that dude is in no way capable of being alone with a child, let stand a 4 year old.
(04-21-2010, 02:04 PM)Hatashi Wrote: Sorry for not replying.

And that dude is in no way capable of being alone with a child, let stand a 4 year old.

This does suck major ass. However, I don't feel sorry for you. Your "dad" may be a dick, but have you ever talked to him? Have you ever asked him how it was and why he is not doing what he should be doing? If not, you should just sit down and talk with the man. He might have something else going wrong, that you can't see. Good luck.
He doesn't havbe a job basically he's living on the doll? It's a mans job to go out and get a job, and treat his wife/girl firend, and family. He's on the computer all day? Basically he is lazy, why don't you tell your mum about this? Tell her your thoughts about him, speak the truth have a serious convo with her. Thats what i'd do if this was me in your shoes. He treats your mother like that? Then thats not the right man for your mother, working from 8Am to 6Pm isn't lazy one little bit. It seems like your mother, and you, and your little brother are making your family better, your mums *New guy* is just putting you all down, i'd tell her to get rid. Although it's nothing to do with me, i'm sure you have had some fun times with the guy before, just ask him. What does he get out of sitting at home, if he doesn't want to go out to work, he could simply get a job on the internet. It's better then having no income if you understand where I'm coming from.
(04-21-2010, 02:04 PM)Hatashi Wrote: Sorry for not replying.

From what I have read, I guess its true. But there is really nothing you can do, from this point. Just hope your mother realises that.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-21-2010, 04:49 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: From what I have read, I guess its true. But there is really nothing you can do, from this point. Just hope your mother realises that.
I just..

I'm really building up this hate for him, every time I see him, he disgusts me.

I have never in my 15 years of life, met an human so not caring about its surroundings, and not doing what he is supposed to do.
(04-22-2010, 09:45 AM)Hatashi Wrote: I just..

I'm really building up this hate for him, every time I see him, he disgusts me.

I have never in my 15 years of life, met an human so not caring about its surroundings, and not doing what he is supposed to do.

I have met alot of these. There are all kind of humans in this world. Its good if you can counter the bad types first.
Try not to kill him. Prison buttsecks has grown very popular.
If you need any help feel free to PM me. Offering emotional support.
Talk to your mom about it, tell him what to do, he's not your "father"
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
(04-23-2010, 04:34 PM)Traphikz Wrote: Talk to your mom about it, tell him what to do, he's not your "father"

His mom loves him, he allready talked to her.
(04-22-2010, 11:07 AM)Mephisto Wrote: Try not to kill him. Prison buttsecks has grown very popular.

In other words...

Refrain from phyisical violence because you don't want to lower to his level because you're better than that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Dad Smokes Weed Again... Glype 3 784 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Me and my dad act like strangers Teh 10 1,640 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Dad owes me money EagerToLearn 12 2,570 06-11-2012, 03:35 AM
Last Post: infurious
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 876 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan