Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How tall is your lawn?
My lawn is like the one above, always like to keep it upheld Smile
[Image: travy.png]
(08-02-2010, 09:30 PM)Travy Wrote: My lawn is like the one above, always like to keep it upheld Smile

Yeah, If my Dad see's it getting long he's like time to cut the grass. Thumbsup
Bah. Lawns are just not important to me. I work some times 20+ days straight!
Hang on. Give me a sec. I think i have a pic of me sitting on my front patio with a beer in my hand while my pregnant wife was mowing the lawn.
If i can find it i will post it Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I would love to see that picture.
lol, lmao 7 foot tall? This is amazing o.O
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-03-2010, 01:12 AM)Sarah- Wrote: I would love to see that picture.

I will try despite the fact you dont like me. I suspect you think i am not telling the truth. Bwhahahahahahahaha.
I think everyone here who knows me will also be laughing thinking oh oh. Here we go.
Pic will be found. I keep everything. Might take me an hr or so. But quality time baby.

(08-03-2010, 01:15 AM)simba1337 Wrote: lol, lmao 7 foot tall? This is amazing o.O

lol dood. Yup. I do laugh every time i see that. Really does not reflect my house or backyard for that matter.
Just a little area we call NO MAN ZONE
I have a huge backyard.
The Rules!

(08-03-2010, 01:20 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I will try despite the fact you dont like me. I suspect you think i am not telling the truth. Bwhahahahahahahaha.
I think everyone here who knows me will also be laughing thinking oh oh. Here we go.
Pic will be found. I keep everything. Might take me an hr or so. But quality time baby.

(08-03-2010, 01:15 AM)simba1337 Wrote: lol, lmao 7 foot tall? This is amazing o.O
lol dood. Yup. I do laugh every time i see that. Really does not reflect my house or backyard for that matter.
Just a little area we call NO MAN ZONE
I have a huge backyard.

So your a girl if you said "NO MAN ZONE" because you 'entry' that place everyday? relax it was a joke
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Thinks back to the last time someone called me a girl Smile Hang on might still have scars on my hands.... Nup none. <- Joke
Its an obscure area. Will have to use scissors to cut it in all honesty. Its wrapped around REO. But its only like half and inch thick. Damn the pic should clearly show that. Just a small area of grass that has been allowed to grow.
Still cant find that pic. But looking Smile
The Rules!